Anybody try American bass XD 8's?

I just bought a pair , should be here on tuesday. Anybody have experience with them? They look like beasts and are rated for 300+ RMS Each.

Here is some pics i stole from another forum.

Picture781.jpg
Picture782.jpg
Picture783.jpg
Picture785.jpg
Picture786.jpg
Picture784.jpg

i modeled them up in bassbox pro 6 , used the post-break in T/s param's and this is how they modeled up with the programs "high fidelity" setting. Could be even better with a little manual tweeking.

Snapshot48.jpg

they should get WAY louder in a 6th order but i am not necessarily out for SPL , i want them to play as much and as flat of a range as possible.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

they are ******* beasts, i ended up buying the cadences which are the exact same and they hurt ****
sweet!!!

Must be from the same line of AB that everyone says is the same as the AQ woofers... Also do look a lot like the Cadence 8's I saw posted some where. Very nice looking woofer!

Nevermind, the HD series is the series that supposedly just like AQs... So is American Bass "ripping off" all of AQs woofers now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.