Anything beat a Soundqubed HDS312 at the pricepoint?

majority of the failed AQ/SQ Subs I see are from people not breaking them in properly. They are very stiff subs, and if you don't loosen up the softparts, of course they are going to fail.

and I know the HDC is a step above the HDS you are looking at, but I put 2 HDC 12s on 2 AQ3500s strapped at .5ohm and never had a failure after I went through a very strict break in period. Also, they like higher tuned enclosures and the majority of the ones ive seen fail are in low tuned enclosures that are pushing the subs beyond their mechanical limits.

i slam daily with a ppi 1800 on 1 hdc3 15" d2 at 1ohm .

had it about 3 months maybe 4 .

i love it. thats all i will buy.

great c.s. i e-mail a ? with in a few hours at most i get a response.

i broke the sub in right. and just so you know that dam sub is still very stiff .... i love it.

and has most know im getting another hdc3 15"

great price/great sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.