Anything speakers better than jbl p660c?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
I'm sending my speakers in because there's a rip on the surround and I have insurance from asurion they'll give me back 119 credit but I guess no one sells it for that much anymore they sell it for 149 so I would have to pay a difference. With that being said I wanna see if anything is better than those on Amazon like cleaner loud crisp sound being powered by ppi900.4 doors deadened today.

Please and thank you for links etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I got 2 sets of Polk Audio MM6501's sitting in my other room. Those got high ratings. Since they were 190 shipped to me, might be more for you because of your location. Higher end RF is good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.