Northwest Region April 25th, Northglenn CO.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
no they should be able to play what they want. because you dont use unleaded in a jet!
My JET runs on unleaded and 18k:nerd:, takes like $60 bucks to fill that b1tch too..

and yeah my rules are however your loudest in front of the B- piller on both events!

My JET runs on unleaded and 18k:nerd:, takes like $60 bucks to fill that b1tch too..
and yeah my rules are however your loudest in front of the B- piller on both events!
well when that van was mine it was a 2.4 db gain going from sealed on the dash to the floor with the door open! you do the math //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well when that van was mine it was a 2.4 db gain going from sealed on the dash to the floor with the door open! you do the math //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
come on steve. my system plays music ALLLLL DAAAAY. EEVVVVVERRRRRY DDAAAAAYYYY! this is my daily driver and you know it! it WAS your van, but now it is MY VAN! your all about SPL, i want to enjoy my system. and as for your 2.4db gain from sealed to the floor... i do that on music!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

ok first off why did you change the tuning in your box from 28hrtz -40 hrtz ? because you werent loud enough! my box was tuned too 36 hrtz and it could play music with the best of them just with no mids or highs LOL you do a 157.7 on the floor I did a 157 sealed on the dash with a 2.4 db gain when I put the mic on the floor thats 159.4 the way you meter it. as for music is that your Excuse why your not loud??? a win is a win no matter how it comes

ok first off why did you change the tuning in your box from 28hrtz -40 hrtz ? because you werent loud enough! my box was tuned too 36 hrtz and it could play music with the best of them just with no mids or highs LOL you do a 157.7 on the floor I did a 157 sealed on the dash with a 2.4 db gain when I put the mic on the floor thats 159.4 the way you meter it. as for music is that your Excuse why your not loud??? a win is a win no matter how it comes
your gonna be surprised when i put a test tone in and actually meter my van!!! but maybe someday i'll be loud! thought about next year this year imma work on the shows first! then i'll roll up in a concrete Crx:crap:

your gonna be surprised when i put a test tone in and actually meter my van!!! but maybe someday i'll be loud! thought about next year this year imma work on the shows first! then i'll roll up in a concrete Crx:crap:
that would be fun to see you roll up in a crx with a floor build up and a roof build down lol. concrte is not fun when you have to make a change. john wells had a 9" back wall that he wanted to move for more air space. took 2 days to get it ready for a new wall! not fun. he also had a concrete,kitty hair,resin mix in the dash and wow that was a major pain when we changed his dash

do you think the being a double point event will help? or should i see if they would make it a tripple point? mike said it Heatwave shouldnt effect us cuz its so far . so hopefully it will be good still. I'm not paying for it cartoys is so i can just show up and compete.
It would be better turnout if they moved date into August and if it is a double or triple pointer, we would get huge turnout from regional competitors(NM-Farmington, Hobbs, Raton; CO-Grand Junction, Pueblo).

the BassControl will be the same rules as Bassrace, usaci says i cant use their name of BASSRACE because it is theirs! so the name will be BassContol, and just as it sounds.... you will have 30 seconds to control your system on music and average a score closest to without going over your class of 129.9/ 139.9 or 149.9dbs your placing will be determined after your initial run for your Spl run.

and would you be ok if i made this event a music only on the meter??? i doubt it, my preferences have no buisness being part of the rules! unless the other competitors want a music only competition!
Bassrace is actually DB Drag, Street Beat is USACi.

the Regional manager over cartoys suggested the two day event that weekend because there is a tent sale in colorado springs. i'll check though and see. it would be nice to get everyone here.

and they said i couldnt use outlaw spl, so i actually renamed em both so i didnt have to deal with a phone call again.

you need to come up with some fun things for people to win a prize or two!
right now i'm workin on a wet t shirt contest with women from PT's as the contestants for a $100 cash prize

and perhaps we could create Motor Bowling. we have a set of pins and plenty of old motors to roll.

and a woofer toss. we shall see what kinda prizes we can come up with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date