Apsm-1300 :(

I havnt ordered yet, but was going to. I can find them the same price as VM on ebay, but I feel a wholllle lot better buying from an actual company, for some reason.

And yeah Manti, thats what confused me, Iv been checking them out for a few weeks now. I figured Id give it a try, so I typed it in the search box and nothing came up. Then I looked through 100 pages of their Audiopipe stuff thinking I just had the wrong model number in my head, even though I knew I was 100% sure.

Eh, Ill find one. May even order from Ebay, I donno yet. Such a cheaply priced amp, that does 1000wt should be selling fast. I dont see why they would stop getting them in, but still carry their other products?

that new 1500 rms mini should be out soon if not already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that new 1500 rms mini should be out soon if not already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
1k at 1ohm is really all I need, which is slightly overkill possibly for what Im getting. But for the price of the amp, Id have to downgrade in power a whollllle lot to match the price of it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Dang, thats an even better deal than Id thought. Sounds good to me. Im curious..What are you goin to be runnin off of it?

I was going to order one of these..then noticed that these amps are not on the website anymore. Are you going to get them back in or anything anytime soon??
Hey fannin88,

sorry for the belated response, I was out of the office for a while as my wife and I just welcomed our first baby boy on February 7th. As per your request, I sent a message to our account manager to order some more, should be getting some pretty soon.

If you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to post or pm.

Cheers,

L

Hey fannin88,
sorry for the belated response, I was out of the office for a while as my wife and I just welcomed our first baby boy on February 7th. As per your request, I sent a message to our account manager to order some more, should be getting some pretty soon.

If you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to post or pm.

Cheers,

L

Ohh, well congrads bud. & no big deal, Ill be keeping my eye out for it. Thanks for the reply!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fannin88

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
fannin88
ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date