AQ3500.1 or DC 3.5K?

I own a aq and its a good amp but as far as quality goes dc has better parts . That's not biased just fact its more $ for a reason just like a sundown is . The aq is theold digital designs m4 the dc uses a zenon board

Get with @mylows10 ; on pricing for the DC. Actually if you can wait, the pre-order for the Sundown v2's is still going on I'm pretty sure. Check it out in their vendor forum. That would be what I would do.

[quote name='cdc351jeferson']I own a aq and its a good amp but as far as quality goes dc has better parts . That's not biased just fact its more $ for a reason just like a sundown is . The aq is theold digital designs m4 the dc uses a zenon board[/QUOTE]

Talk to @TaylorFade about that. He's tested both. AQ was reported stronger.

$ 1000 for the dc ,and we at dc did some testing as well and the 3.5 clamped at just over 4k with a reactive load starting at .7 and rising to 1.4 if i remember right

Oh prices down? I like it. OP, they are all good amps. You'll be happy with any one of them. Comes down to what you can afford and what you personally like. AQ is 800, DC is 1000, Sundown's v2's pre-order price is 900 and will go up once production starts.

God.. When it comes down to the higher quality amps for this kind of money, I debate soo hard on what to do. I understand you get what you buy.. Just the money.. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WinC101

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
WinC101
Bonaire
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date