Are all $200 subs to ugly to invert! Jeez

Alphasonik PSW815E 15" Dual 4 OHM Alpha 800 Series Subwoofer

YEGHpfQrwTlMsjVeJ2UFh1ukGAy5pup7qnJ15Mk8hsmdY0OT4SzCXr8cENFFQtYFOgc8m1XnIV2njyaTydPDD2heevARlPt2aJsBEijATzmpHbcqXUjhBt6cT76L_PpM4hurxUx3o5dvAdg7vYXVda5OPBs3CM0M83AqTUwn8AB9yfukF4EDkAn2x7u8FTWyTsg

i'm not really an orange guy, but these are real purdy...... and put out, giggity

the box will be yellow to match the car. yes i want both good sound and looks good. I like big magnets something with some meat i don't want subs with a tiny magnet.I will be getting three 10's.

your choosing all mainstream..
He's in a position where mainstream is pretty much all there is. The majority of underground/enthusiast brands stick to certain basket styles: 12-spoke, 4-spoke, DD/AQ style, then the TC TI baskets in all their glory. Generally speaking, mainstream brands have baskets that look better since they cater to a crowd that actually looks at aesthetics over performance. If he REALLY doesn't like those main 4 designs, then there's not much else. Plus, those companies have the means to tool a new basket for every sub they manufacture.

The Type-R's really aren't bad. I've heard them so many times that I can honestly say they are a great intro sub; good price/performance ratio, pretty stout, don't break the bank, pretty good output, and nice sound quality compared to all the other mainstream brands (key words here).

Of course, if I were in your position, I'd go with a pair of custom built subs that were painted to whatever color you like, but that would obviously cost more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.