Are these eBay focal speakers real or fake? (techsoundsystem seller)

can you show me somewhere that backs that up? I just looked at there website, the speakers dont good that great but i no its not about looks. I dont see price either, how much are they? for the setup you just described?
EDIT: okay i found price, but what made you pick those set of speakers, are they the high end they offer?

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/scanspeak/?p=catalog&mode=manufacturer&mid=9&pg=1&CatalogSetSortBy=price_desc

also you say these are the new kickers? but i see threads talking about this company that are 8+ yrs old
as in people using them for serious competitions more and more. You can just go to any MECA autosound competition and you'll see these. I dont lurk around in forums, i go to the shows and even join in too. Its not a flashy "look at me" company. Its a legit high quality engineered danish company. If you want to spend more, they have their relevator or illuminator lines but that'll be way above your budget. If you want to talk about sound quality, this is the wrong forum to go to. Go to diymobileaudio forums and the SQ cats there will all agree with me.

as in people using them for serious competitions more and more. You can just go to any MECA autosound competition and you'll see these. I dont lurk around in forums, i go to the shows and even join in too. Its not a flashy "look at me" company. Its a legit high quality engineered danish company. If you want to spend more, they have their relevator or illuminator lines but that'll be way above your budget. If you want to talk about sound quality, this is the wrong forum to go to. Go to diymobileaudio forums and the SQ cats there will all agree with me.
I really didnt understand your first suggestions of the ScanSpeak speakers you were talking about, can you explain in more detail which ones you recommend i get that sound "better" then the focals i was thinking about getting? I have a 2012 infiniti g37 sedan. So i can get a component set for my front doors, but i need coaxial speakers for the rear seats.

I really didnt understand your first suggestions of the ScanSpeak speakers you were talking about, can you explain in more detail which ones you recommend i get that sound "better" then the focals i was thinking about getting? I have a 2012 infiniti g37 sedan. So i can get a component set for my front doors, but i need coaxial speakers for the rear seats.
depends on what you have for signal processing and your level of install skill, can you fiberglass?

depends on what you have for signal processing and your level of install skill, can you fiberglass?
Well i plan to get it professional installed, ill try to find a place thats higher end then just some local small audio shop. thats the best i can do with the install process..

no id rather not get fiberglass, i have a infiniti g37 want to keep it stock looking, in my door i have 3 speakers though.

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-infiniti-g37-sport-convertible-door-trim.jpg

heres some random pic of my door, so i can get a bracket for 6.5 where the bose subwoofer is, then i got two more speakers above that, im guessing a tweeter in the top one, but i dont no what kind of speaker goes in the other one

Could somebody explain to me why that set of comps is $600? I've heard that brand mentioned before, but never looked into it... They really worth that much? Or is it a hype thing like Apple products?
The mids you own actually sound very good in a well treated door. I have run focal, phd, cdt es series, and a few different h.t. drivers in my doors. After all that... I love these cheap SQubed mids lol. Detailed, smooth, much lower midbass response than I expected, and they're loud as all get out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.