ATOMIC SUBWOOFERS american made., guy in town is a dealer

yeah they finally sent me specs kept asking where i was and what shop name was in town,, manhattan 12 has 15mm xmax, vas 40, 260mms, 86db,bl 20.1,.. quantum has 19mm xmax 212mms vas54, 91db.. specs look good just wish they were cheaper
they are both nice. the manhattan is IMO the better sounding sub strictly because its smoother and warmer the quantum is a bit dryer but they both sound great. and they are excellent drivers.

One of the owners of Whitehorse Customz has one 8" atomic sub ported w/ a Soundstream amp powering it. That thing was shaking his car. As far as the model of the sub and amp, I have no clue. He showed me briefly of what it can do after they finished installing my wife's new system and backup camera. That was about 7 months ago in November.

One of the owners of Whitehorse Customz has one 8" atomic sub ported w/ a Soundstream amp powering it. That thing was shaking his car. As far as the model of the sub and amp, I have no clue. He showed me briefly of what it can do after they finished installing my wife's new system and backup camera. That was about 7 months ago in November.
wish we had decent shop here since owner of 1 i worked at sold and moved 13 or so yrs ago., we have 1 nice shop that sell skar, memphis & arc and thats about it, they have like 25k of that stuff on floor in boxes but no one there to "sell the stuff" installers only install they don't talk much.. other shop that has atomic dc and sundown is a great guy talks about the old days with me and all but he's only employee so if he's installing something he can't talk and he's kinda like well thats about $200 can't really recite specs of stuff except dc maybe sundown and he's doing 4 pioneer 12's (tuning to 30hz he says he wants to shake the windows out of it) in a handicap van (y idk), big install gutted whole thing so he be working on that all month.. can't wait to hear that btw..

You wont be dissapointed if you go Atomic..they wont be the cheapest, nor offer the best cs. But the gear will do exactly what its supposed to do.

You wont be dissapointed if you go Atomic..they wont be the cheapest, nor offer the best cs. But the gear will do exactly what its supposed to do.
and the manhattans at take a small ported box to like dc and b2 is, just gotta wonder if they $200 would i be better with b2 $180 or skar even the ddx is only $159 or 1 of any other 20 subs under $200..

That's not true. My friend is running ele/apx hydrids and I have some 10's at my house getting ready to recone and build a box for. Most younger kids just never heard of them like lots of old school goodies
Prob the only one too lol.

No one here on this forum runs any, CACO samer thing, SMD looks like none either.

Apacolypse 8 I bet. Thought about buying one too.

Prob the only one too lol. thing, SMD looks like none either.
and even if subs are great (some say they are) it's atomics fault for the drop in users.. getting info on them is hard., as far as we're used to just looking at 1 of 8 sites and finding specs and prices but their site has no prices and hardly any specs but he emailed me all the specs of subs and speakers (they only have like 1 speakers on site i saw guy install set of comps last week at shop don't even think they on the site) so i got them if any one wants them..

Just email atomicrandy@gmail.com he will take care of you, he has always done me right
yeah i did, i got all the specs just saying they should be on website if they wanta sell stuff and they don't even have all their products on site much less prices.. i know peeps hate them but companies need to copy skars website, all the info right there..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.