Attention volstitan908

The buyer knew that there was a problem with the amp. end of story, close case..... the seller shouldnt have to re-inburse you.. what do you think your going to get when you buy a broken amp in the first place???

I think it is a shame what you had happen to you. But if your dad is an electrical engineer, can't he just fix it for you?

-1 for the seller though. Crappy way of doing business. Next time, ask for photo's of the guts though.

Who's wrong? Seller.

Why? Withheld part of information

NEVER Deal with ppl who tell you:

"It works fine/perfectly/great BUT/JUST ONE LITTLE problem but you can fix it"

The buyer knew that there was a problem with the amp. end of story, close case..... the seller shouldnt have to re-inburse you.. what do you think your going to get when you buy a broken amp in the first place???
I cant tell if your just plain to ****ing dumb to read or what. The problem was loose rca's but he stated they were not broken at all he has said many of times it was 100% working. He never once said it was 0% working HE SAID 100% WORKING.. Yes he should have to reimburse me. Why? because its not 100% working as he stated. What do I think when i buy a broken amp in the first place? Well i would never know because I wouldnt buy one. This amp was stated to work 100% he never said it worked 0%. He Said 100%.

btw you shouldn't even talk bad @ss chevy. Your just mad that i dumped on your thread when you didn't even know about your own amp and had power wire and a ground going into the optional capacitor input and you were saying it was another power / ground input totaling 2 on your amp. Thus making you trying to take revenge in this thread making a fool of yourself

I cant even begin to wonder on some peoples thought process...

Barkley and Greek... Come on...

Its as clear as clear can get people.

The seller advertised an item that was to work 100% but had one little issue that didnt keep it from working 100%. A price was negotiated as in almost all sales, who pays asking price???

The buyer got a broken amp that doesnt work at all.

Seller claims it worked perfect still. Then the money evidently got funneled around between the person taking the money and the person who actually had the amp...

End of story.

The seller ripped off the buyer and I would go as far to call it a scam. Why else would the money have to get funneled around?

SCAMMERS

btw you shouldn't even talk bad @ss chevy. Your just mad that i dumped on your thread when you didn't even know about your own amp and had power wire and a ground going into the optional capacitor input and you were saying it was another power / ground input totaling 2 on your amp. Thus making you trying to take revenge in this thread making a fool of yourself

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif He didnt say that Bones22 did.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4191246&postcount=29

I did not say anything you accused me of.. thank you. My only point is that i think that if your going to buy a half broken amp online, you should not expect anything more then a half broken amp

I did not say anything you accused me of.. thank you. My only point is that i think that if your going to buy a half broken amp online, you should not expect anything more then a half broken amp
i didnt buy a half broken amp i was told by volstitan908 it worked 100% wouldnt half broken be 50%?(volstitan908 said it worked 100%) I expected a 100% working amp not a 0% working amp.

Guy comes onto a public forum with an issue, looking for advise and then when he hears something he doesn't like...he has a hissy fit. Nice.

" Nobody pays asking price" one guy writes. The price was obviously dropped because the amp needed repair. That was in the original post.

OP...take that money and repair the amp...that's why you negotiated it. The seller did his job and to expect him to warranty the length of time the RCA's manage to hold together after they are allready 'loose' is not realistic.

The seller says it worked 100% when in his possession...and he's got a witness. The buyer says that it worked 0% when received and he also has a witness. Therefore we've got a stalemate.

The only thing for sure is that the RCA's are damaged and the buyer was allready compensated during the price negotiation.

Done deal!

if charles barkley is in fact bad @ss chevy, his opinion will never count, at all. this is the bottom line and there is no getting around this, the amp was said to be working 100%. that means everything on the board, sound ouput and everything. since RCAs are broke, it is not, in fact, 100% working. that is a fact right there and there is no persuading that. he said it worked 100%. it obviously does not.that right there would not be the truth under the guidelines in which he sold the amp. said RCAs are loose, but works 100%. theyre not loose, that is another fact. theyre broken. they do not work. it is just as simple as that. you cant get around or deny those two facts.

Guy comes onto a public forum with an issue, looking for advise and then when he hears something he doesn't like...he has a hissy fit. Nice.

" Nobody pays asking price" one guy writes. The price was obviously dropped because the amp needed repair. That was in the original post.

OP...take that money and repair the amp...that's why you negotiated it. The seller did his job and to expect him to warranty the length of time the RCA's manage to hold together after they are allready 'loose' is not realistic.

The seller says it worked 100% when in his possession...and he's got a witness. The buyer says that it worked 0% when received and he also has a witness. Therefore we've got a stalemate.

The only thing for sure is that the RCA's are damaged and the buyer was allready compensated during the price negotiation.

Done deal!

Seriously? Are you and Bad @ss Chevy on crack or what, get your heads out of your asses. The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues. There is clearly more than just that wrong with it. NGsm agrees and so do I. What part do you not understand. When a seller sells an item it is in his responsability to make sure it arrives to the buyer as stated. If anything happens either in transit or before it was shipped that is the sellers fault. I sold a sub a few weeks ago to another member and UPS beat the crap out of it, then they dropped the claim. I paid for it, like any good seller would and the buyer got his money back. If he was a decent seller he wouldnt be so sketchy about all of this and he would at least help to make it better.

BTW I bought one of these amps once on ebay for 270 with a few scratches on it, and it worked perfectly. So dont say just because he got it at a good price it doenst have to work, that is just plain retarded.

Seriously? Are you and Bad @ss Chevy on crack or what, get your heads out of your asses. The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues. There is clearly more than just that wrong with it. NGsm agrees and so do I. What part do you not understand. When a seller sells an item it is in his responsability to make sure it arrives to the buyer as stated. If anything happens either in transit or before it was shipped that is the sellers fault. I sold a sub a few weeks ago to another member and UPS beat the crap out of it, then they dropped the claim. I paid for it, like any good seller would and the buyer got his money back. If he was a decent seller he wouldnt be so sketchy about all of this and he would at least help to make it better.

BTW I bought one of these amps once on ebay for 270 with a few scratches on it, and it worked perfectly. So dont say just because he got it at a good price it doenst have to work, that is just plain retarded.

If someone tells me that an item is damaged, then it is more than reasonable for me to assume that if not fixed, that damage will worsen. For example...a loose rca will eventually fall off.

Common sense will tell you that it is impossible for an item to work 100% and for it to be damaged at the same time. Therefore...buyer beware.

It's pure and simple ladies, you can't have it both ways. And when the seller bought the amp, he negotiated his best price taking into account future repairs that would be NECESSARY.

He would just like it both ways though. A discounted price and the guarantee that the damage would never worsen. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

If he wanted a warranty, he should have bought new.

P.s. I was very nice of you to pay for the couriers negligence in transporting your item. But that was your choice.

" The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues"

Why would you not expect no other issues to arise from loose connections? Wishfull thinking maybe?

Should the seller be held reaspnsible for the buyers wishful thinking?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

brtnboarder3241

5,000+ posts
Banned
brtnboarder3241
saint charles, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies