Attention volstitan908

well now that every thing is done i can pipe up i just read thru everything said ................................................ and this was a waste of computer memoryeveryone talking smack ! titan installed the amp and called me a couple days later wondering why the DD subs he bought from me are making funny sounds ,so he came by the shop and i checked the subs shure enought 1 was tosted and the other wasnt far off he was clipping the amp bad so i wired up 1 sub and set the gains and off h e went about 20min later he called back and said the other sub went poof this is when he said the amp had a rca problem and i told him in the begining that he needed some mtx amps i had but decided to get cheap and buy a amp with a problem and ended up causting him $235 in sub repairs /shipping (by the way he still owes me about $13 +removal and gain setup) anyways the amp did work it was loud with only 1 2515 (144+-) but he did state in the sales thread it worked 9 out of 10 and looked 7 of 10 he did have both rcas hooked up in the proper location . he probably pulled one of the caps off when he pulled the rcas out and might of even stood the amp up on its end to unhook the power wires and loosened the joints even worse

i have been telling titan not to pay because i witnessed it working and checked it out and it seemed fine to me but not enough power for the subs

sounds like you might be the reason why Titan was being dumb on here

i am now going to be in a neutral position either one of you could have accidently broke the amp without knowing it ! but this thread was very inmature it makes it look like titan knew it was messed up completely which it wasnt 1 week befor it actualy sold

anyways you guys need to kiss and makeup . i do know that the repair isnt worth 150 bucks! i could of fixed ti for about $50 ! i have 2 orion amps that i could of gotton the parts off of to fix your amp but since your dad is a electrical engineer he could fix it ( but this is the usual responce when you are tring to prove your self correct , jackson has about 5,000 electronic masters here. every customer that installs their product and had problems with it said their dad or uncle does something with audio or electronics but who cares they didnt do the work you did and you could of messed it up and when dealing with a customer they are usualy the problem (or their buddy that dont want to buy them a new amp)

Stop talking, the fact that you can fix it for $50 means nothing here, Brtnboarder went off of pricing from places like Db-r, (a reputable company) which is what anyone else would have done to, if Titan didn't like the quote he could have aruged it but I think he knew it was fair.
Ya know what just cause im bored Im going to respond to you. First off online sales work this way: You sell the product in the condition it is stated. Unless stated otherwise 9/10 would be expected to work. The amp indeed did not work on arrival. Atleast on CA.com it is the sellers responsability to have the product working on arrival. Your right for all we know it worked fine when titan had it but he didnt have to act so sketch about it. If right from the start he said, "dang man that ***** it doesnt work for you but I will help ya get it fixed" everything would have been fine and dandy. Instead the money instantly disapeared and titan had few words to say about anything. Personally I never spend the money I receive for an item until the customer is happy with what they got. I think in the end Titan did the right thing and I am glad he manned up and paid up. I respect him for that.

dont have time to respond but i never set the price he told me the max he would give me was 150$ so i took it. I got the amp repaired. and yes my dad probably knows more than your ass does about electronics on any given day. Dont act like you know **** because obviously you seem like you dont. He repaired the rca's and while he took off the heatsinks noticed the fets have been replaced or at least worked on. One fet just fell off when he took the heatsink off. He went through each and every one individually to make sure they still worked and re soldered the once that needed it weeks later i finally have a working amp..

so honestly jlfx stfu how can u prove it still worked when he shipped it you said yourself that you only knew a week before he sold it that it worked.. So until you are me and know my life just shut the **** up and go back to your shitty installs breaking **** you ***

brtnboarder3241, you bought a broken amp and knew it so you stfu inbred piece of mid-west garbage. Maybe you can tell your dad to help you sock my cack.
Why did you have to bump and old thread just to start ****? Seriously, do you not have anything better to do with your time?

So Is your "good friend" the same one that said the amp just needed soildering:rolleyes: hey I may not have any friends as you claim but I also dont have to scam people for money.
/you

great day
is this a joke? You scammed me for 300 dollars you no good piece of ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

brtnboarder3241

5,000+ posts
Banned
brtnboarder3241
saint charles, IL
Start date