ATTN: bowlers!

rollerdj
10+ year member

Low End Master
I'm selling my prized bowling ball as i can hardly bowl anymore due to knee problems. from what i understand and have seen, this is a VERY rare ball made by roto grip. i've been bowling for 20 years and been in the bowling industry for 13 years, and never seen another ball like this. i'll let the pictures speak for themselfs. there is only one mark and some small scratches on this ball from normal play. i'm going to ask 100 shipped OBO. some trades might be welcome, just ask.

ON WITH PIC'S //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

100_2550.jpg

100_2551.jpg

100_2552.jpg

also, RIP to the only ball i've ever shot a 300 with. pulled it out of my bag today to see this.

100_2554.jpg

100_2553.jpg

rest in peace poor GP2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

what the hell did you do to that poor ball lol. I just shed a tear. I bought a toxic hammer once and it cracked on like my second game, but nothing like that how did it happen

can you not get that crack fixed? ca glue now go!!! lol
duck tape FTW?

What size hand does it fit?
it's drilled for a lefty. but since there isn't any fancy drill pattern to it all that would need to be done is plug the thumb and move it where ever it needs to go to make the span and pitch correct.

What size hand does it fit?
its drilled finger tipped. It fits his hand, unless you have the same size hand/fingers/thumb your gonna need a new slug and tips at the least.

what the hell did you do to that poor ball lol. I just shed a tear. I bought a toxic hammer once and it cracked on like my second game, but nothing like that how did it happen
i have no clue. i havn't thrown it in over a month. i opened up my bag to take the RG out, and it was like that. what a pisser.

duck tape FTW?

it's drilled for a lefty. but since there isn't any fancy drill pattern to it all that would need to be done is plug the thumb and move it where ever it needs to go to make the span and pitch correct.
really? a lefty? the finger placement actually look righty. I guess depends on shape of your hand.

***** about the ball getting crackeddid you have it stored in a place that gets real hot, that could of done it
nope. i work at the bowling ally, all my bowling balls sit next to my tool box in the back. i've heard once or twice of this happening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rollerdj

10+ year member
Low End Master
rollerdj
Bloomington IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies