audio competition

Kazshell

Alright here's the story, me and my boy are both in Iraq right now and we have been arguing about who's gonna have the best setup for about 6 months and I decided to bring it to yall and maybe you can help us solve this issue, until we get back in about a month and can have a battle.

Heres the setups

My car : Dodge Ram Single Cab

H/U : Alpine CDA-9887

Subs : 3 10w6v2 + Sealed Box

Amps: 3 JL 500/1v2 Per SUB - JL 300/4v2 for Components

Components : Infinity 60.9 CS 6 1/2

Alternator : Custom built 200A

Wiring : 1/0 AWG

His Car : Pontiac GTO

H/U : Pioneer D3

Sub: Pioneer Premier TS-W5102 SPL

Amp : Pioneer PRS-D2000 SPL

Other Spkrs : Factory Blaupunkt

Wiring: 1/0 AWG

I explained he will probably beet me in SPL but I will kill him in SQ

He doesn't think so.

my bad, the best overall.

He say's his is gonna sound better but I keep telling him his setup isn't gonna compare to mine overall. all he's got is SPL

his Sub is a 12'', forgot to put that

you should be louder. more cone area, same power, and you dont have to put it in a trunk. im also pretty sure your front stage will beat the blahhpunks.

If he thinks his is better after hearing yours he is deaf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you should be louder. more cone area, same power, and you dont have to put it in a trunk. im also pretty sure your front stage will beat the blahhpunks.
Thats kinda what I was thinkin, I havent ever heard a pioneer sub that ever impressed me and where I'm at we gota go with specs. On specs I was thinkin he would blow me away since im runnin 10''s.

Anyone ever hear the Pioneer Premier TS-W1025 SPL? I know they hold a world record and all that

I'M THE PERSON KAZSHELL IS TALKING ABOUT I'M ONLY RUNNING ONE SUB CAUSE IF ANYBODY HAVE A GTO U KNOW HOW LITTLE TRUNK SPACE I HAVE.NOW LETS GET DOWN TO BUSSINESS......... ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS YOU CAN GO TO THE JL, MTX, KICKER SOLO X, OR ANY OTHER SUBS YOU HAVE OR THAT YOU DREAM OF HAVING GO TO THEIR WEBSITE THEN GO TO PIONEERAUDIO.COM LOOK UP TS-5102 SPL SUB (OR JUST LOOK BELOW) AND PRINT BOTH SPECS OUT THEN TELL ME WHICH ONE IS BETTER I'M NOT SAYING THAT JL OR ANY OTHER ONE OF THE SUBS I METION SOUNDS BAD THEY ALL SOUND GOOD BUT COM ON GUYS LOOK AT THE SPEC ON PIONEERS THEY ARE A FREAKING BEAST..... POINT BLANK!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Size 12"

Woofer Cone Material Interlaced Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer

Surround Wide-Roll, Woven Aramid Fiber Radial Rubber Surround

Overhung Surround Design

Voice Coil Dual 3 in, High Inductance, 6-Layer, Long Voice Coil

Voice Coil Wire Ceramic-Coated

Voice Coil Bobbin Pure Titanium Voice Coil Bobbin

Damper (Spider) Precision Dual Damper

Damper Ring Yes

Top Plate Thick 1.2 in (30mm)

Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole

Aero-Dynamic Magnetic Gap Design

Magnet Construction Massive Triple Stacked (320 oz.)

Basket Design Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis

Gasket (None)

Wire Terminals 8-Gauge Wire Terminal

Specifications

Watts MAX. Music Power 6000 Watts

Watts Nominal Power Handling 2500 Watts

Frequency Response 18Hz ~ 2kHz

Sensitivity 88dB

Ohm Rating DVC (1ohm or 4ohm)

Recommended Enclosure 1.5 Cubic Feet

Dimensions 327 (Diam.) x 304 (mm)

Mounting Depth 266 mm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.