***audioatg***

O.G. D-Wet
10+ year member

[]D [] []v[] []D
I've been talking with audioatg a little off and on the past week and a half or two... This guy has been giving me the run-around about my Kicker 1200.1 I've been trying to sell. Here's the FS thread and the PM... I would never recommend dealing w/ this guy. He sounded totally kool about the deal and legit on the phone and everything but totally wasted my time. I'm not selling the amp to him nor will I every deal with him again in the future.

http://caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/471016-fs-t-1200-1-nj.html

quote from audioatg:

"Consider that amp sold. When can I pick it up. Or meet up to buy it. Let me know. Or just PM me."

from me O.G. D-Wet:

"Gave u a call and left a message. At this point in time the amps still up for grabs"

from audioatg:

"whooow buddy I got first dibs play by the rules lol."

PM from audioatg:

Re: Sorry...

Okay just going over this again. Will be there sunday around 930ish wife is coming along for the ride not a morning person. And would you take 50 bucks for it being Im picking it up for ya. Also is justin from on here looking to buy the otehr two amps could pick them up for him as well. And could I get your number again just wanna make sure I have the right one as Im coming sunday I will be calling to make sure your home.

My reply:

Re: Sorry...

Um, if ur pickn up the amps for Justin, I'd like a private message from him saying it's kool. And no on the $50... It was listed $70 local PICKUP. I didnt want to meet up to begin with. Not tryin to be a dick but I couldnt let a 1200.1 go for less then $70. I'll just get it repaired when I have the money to... Same with the PPI. My girl's number is (609) 670-1494 incase u call before sunday morning. If u call sunday morning, call my house at (856) 667-8110. If no one picks up just leave a quick message and il get right back to u.

audioatg reply:

Dont wanna sound like a dick either but From your own for sale thread. """"Lookin for $70 obo local pickup. Accepting all sorts of trades as well...""" Now even 50 would be over paying for an amp that most likely has other problem then just what you think it has and I did see the thread. Many screws missing and not in the best looking condition. Now Im being nice and paying the 70 because I think you need the money. Could be lying but that would be on you not me. And Im not in no way saying you are lying.

I will see you sunday. And I hope and wish you the best of luck with the living situation and all. We all go through tough times.

My response:

RE: Sorry...

??? Im pretty sure ur exact words were "consider it sold!" meaning ur willing to pay the $70 and pick it up. I needed this thing gone a while ago and to be honest things would be alot better for me now if u had just pickd it up then rather then now. BUT i try not to be a douche and I held onto it for u even though there was other interest for it. And theres not "many screws missing"... only the top-plate screws so quit exaggerating ****. If u had a problem w/ it u shudnt have told me to hold onto it 4 u. Matter of fact, I wont sell u the amp but if Justin still wants u 2 swing through for the PPIs, u can. There's plenty interest in them too and I can get alot better than a Pioneer 4-channel and $20 but I try to be a decent guy and spread the love. To frank about ****, u've been horrible to deal w/. I could have had this amp gone a week ago but I've been pretty decent in holding it this long for u. I might have been able to save myself from gettin kicked out by selling the amps to someone else... but i guess thats my fault for not doing so sooner

Yea, i guess I'm an idiot for bein a complete pushover w/ audioatg but this dude's a total douche

Sorry man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sorry man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
It's whatever man... hakuna matata... I just want to make sure the word is out for anyone who is considering dealing w/ this guy

btw: not the hugest fan of RE but those subs in ur ava and sig are gnarly!!! everytime i see a post from u i want to tell u how sick they are lol

That's why I always say, "Sure. I'll hold it for you... unless someone else comes up with the cash first."

Not every day that you see a "beware of buyer" thread.

So, did you get the amp sold or what?

That's why I always say, "Sure. I'll hold it for you... unless someone else comes up with the cash first."
Not every day that you see a "beware of buyer" thread.

So, did you get the amp sold or what?
Nah bout to repost it AGAIN!

Sounds like a fegbagel for sure.
lol yea i really DO hate to resort to name-calling and tattle-tailing especially when it comes to fellow car audio enthusiasts but this guy really is a complete a$$clown and everyone should steer clear of him

O wow I just seen this thread. Lmao This kid is a total moron. What you ppl dont see is all the phone calls we had. From him saying he would take 50 for a total trashed amp. And you dont see the emails we sent to each not on this site. I will have to get with justin on this one then it would be two against one.

I didnt even see this coming at all. What noob. All you talked about was loosing your home, but yet you were on here looking to buy a car and more audio. Other BS you gave me was one day you had a ride the next day you didnt. And why not show all the emails too. When you said you would take 50 bucks If I came to pick it up. Or 70 to meet me. Or how you were loosing you house over your head. About to get kicked out.

Wow I am soooo fucken pissed, You better never see me at a show. You little F@ck. I knew you were flacky then and now I know fully you are.

lol yea i really DO hate to resort to name-calling and tattle-tailing especially when it comes to fellow car audio enthusiasts but this guy really is a complete a$$clown and everyone should steer clear of him
Only person to stay clear of is you. Thanks for letting me know that you were going to post this **** about me. All lies.

Why didnt you tell the ppl about the crazy phone calls you were making to me. We talked about meeting up. We set a day time up. THen he couldnt make it. Then went off about just calling me when he had a ride. But that was a waste of time. He would call me out of the blue and say meet me now. I be at like work an all.

What about you still asking for my help even after the deal went through. Or pm'ing me over and over again. O then telling me that you would meet up with me later on and sell it for the price we talked about.

What a noob.

O wow I just seen this thread. Lmao This kid is a total moron. What you ppl dont see is all the phone calls we had. From him saying he would take 50 for a total trashed amp. And you dont see the emails we sent to each not on this site. I will have to get with justin on this one then it would be two against one.
I didnt even see this coming at all. What noob. All you talked about was loosing your home, but yet you were on here looking to buy a car and more audio. Other BS you gave me was one day you had a ride the next day you didnt. And why not show all the emails too. When you said you would take 50 bucks If I came to pick it up. Or 70 to meet me. Or how you were loosing you house over your head. About to get kicked out.

Wow I am soooo fucken pissed, You better never see me at a show. You little F@ck. I knew you were flacky then and now I know fully you are.
Funny thing too. Is I blocked you on here because you kept pm'ing me over and over again.
Only person to stay clear of is you. Thanks for letting me know that you were going to post this **** about me. All lies.
Why didnt you tell the ppl about the crazy phone calls you were making to me. We talked about meeting up. We set a day time up. THen he couldnt make it. Then went off about just calling me when he had a ride. But that was a waste of time. He would call me out of the blue and say meet me now. I be at like work an all.

What about you still asking for my help even after the deal went through. Or pm'ing me over and over again. O then telling me that you would meet up with me later on and sell it for the price we talked about.

What a noob.
you jelly mad bro:fyi:

you jelly mad bro:fyi:
**** right I am.That Little lieing sack of crap. Its always easy to copy and paste what you need to, To make some look bad. I like that how he didnt put everything up that we both talked about.

I think I will be hitting up some shows this year. Be happy to Curse this kid out face to face.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

O.G. D-Wet

10+ year member
[]D [] []v[] []D
O.G. D-Wet
Maple Shade, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies