Audiobahn AMp

I have had quite a bit of experience with Audiobahn and all of the ANABA products such as(MA AUDIO, DIGITAL AUDIO, VISONIK, AND AUDIOBAHN. Right now I am currently running 2 10" Audiobahns in my competition vehicle. 147.2db at the last competition. In my opinion they are a solid brand and they also have pretty good tech support. If you have anything in specific that you want to ask fire away.

do they own ichibahn to? i mean the name is similar to audiobahn the site layout is similar as is the url. have you tryed the alum 12xs whats the most amount of whats do you think they can handle? i've heard that 1000watts rms is overrated. How do you like the 1800D is it over or underrated?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.