retrojordans
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Detroit
Kenwood DDX-6019 DVD Headunit

AudioControl 3.1

2 - 4 channel Mid/Highs Amps

1 - Sub amp

My question is; The Kenwood has a really nice network of HPF and LPF filters as well as a sweet 3 band parametric EQ Treble / Mid / Bass with nice Freq ranges...

The Kenwood has the 3 band EQ, at the same time it has 3 pre-outs. Does each pre-out correspond to a EQ band e.g. Pre-out #1 - Amp 1/3 - Treble... and so on..

Or do I just use any 1 of the head unit's 3 pre-outs to run to the 3.1 and the EQ will just tune the output signal regardless of what's attached to it?

Also does the AudioControl put out it's rated 9.5v to each preout...or is that number divided by all it's pre-outs.

Wheew if anyone has done something similar pleassse chime in.

you should just send that Three.1 to me as it's not gonna really benefit you that much. just use your headunits EQ setting as the Three.1 is meant more for headunits with out that processing ability.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.