AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

lie.jpg

You do realize that the only way you can redeem yourself now is to embark on a build more epic than any you've reposted and that is entirely your own. I think it also goes without saying that you'll have to take pictures along the way that all that a piece of paper in them that has "AudioDave" and the date written on them.

Other than that people will always just know you're an idiot. There was this kid on DIYMA that got caught for some stupid act (think he was selling something). Know what he did? He manned up and openly apologized to the entire foum. That kid has way more balls than you.

Nope. The Blazer is my own. I added a sign to the gallery saying they are not all mine, just favs. Im not going to apologize because people cant read or for a typo. So **** the rest of you. I dont really care if you like what I have done, or am in the process of doing.

Didn't you say this Blazer was your son's project, dumb fuck ?
I guess it's difficult to keep up with all the lies after a while.
U know what I mean asscave... wheres your friend slappin? He is lookin for ya :boobies:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from