AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

I am not posting anymore about my past, my builds or my experience. I am sure though you will try and figure out another way to stalk me or claim lies.

2 people including whoever answered. They said with what I told them about your posts they would never allow someone to "rep" them with your attitude and If I sent proof in it would be investigated....so I will.
I thought u said they never herd of him??

I thought u said they never herd of him??
dude fukkin read they havent heard of him. Further they said even if he was a rep, he wont be anymore from what he writes on his posts because they are too professional. I wouldnt want some asswipe repping my product either. Thats the problem with this place is you dont READ.

Now, I have posted proof and said my peace. Later.

You have proved one thing. ONE thing.

Dave, no one on this site (or DIYMA for that matter) knows who you are but you keep saying we should know. Maybe you should tell us. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

dude fukkin read they havent heard of him. Further they said even if he was a rep, he wont be anymore from what he writes on his posts because they are too professional. I wouldnt want some asswipe repping my product either. Thats the problem with this place is you dont READ.
Now, I have posted proof and said my peace. Later.

You dumb F**K if you go to sundowns web site and look at the tab called dealers scroll down and click reps. Then scoll down to south carolina you will see his name. So obv you need to READ you fail at life and so does the work you CLAIM to do. Do us all a favor and just hit the snooz button for life.

2 people including whoever answered. They said with what I told them about your posts they would never allow someone to "rep" them with your attitude and If I sent proof in it would be investigated....so I will.

I'm gonna go ahead and bust you out again. Anyone that knows me also knows that I'm good friends with the owner of Sundown Audio. Jake doesn't like to get into this silly online stuff but he knows I don't give a **** about it. When I see him tomorrow I'll see if he won't pop on in this thread and go ahead and bust you out in another lie.

View attachment 26518748View attachment 26518749
Heres a claim for your lies to all of you... go f**k yourselves. Im sure if you look closley at the cavalier pics in my gallery you will see these playout plates in the back. Because we are changing it out, heres the proof now its done.
I thought you said the car was an '85? Guess that's just another typo. Man are you swimming in the lies. You still haven't said what org it competed in and we're still waiting on updated pics.

Hahahahaha I just now clicked on the pic you posted to look at it. What are you 16yrs old at best? Oh god you're a joke.

AudioDick.jpg

I am not posting anymore!
Who wants to bet that this is YET another lie and he responds to my post and/or posts again in this thread? Shall we start a pool to see how long it takes?

EDIT: Just in case he is telling the truth, I just wanted to say "Good Riddance Mister AudioFake, you won't be missed!"

EDIT2: Actually, you will kind of be missed because it was fun pointing out your fantasies, lies, and inconsistencies.

Current pics of the actual car with the 3-month old system still in it please. Not some leftover piece from eons (that means a long time) ago. I am not saying you (or your father) didn't ever own the Cavalier, I'm saying you do not own it now.

So this punk little b1tch is just trying to ride his father's name on the internetz? Unless it's even dumber and more ridiculous? If you are actually related to the Dave who "was heavily involved back in the pioneering days of true high end audio" do him a favor and stop soiling his name.

Game over? Case closed? You should have known your day was near once Scooby Doo got involved about 20 pages ago.

scooby.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from