Audiopipe AP1800D - Gut Shots

taylor3333
10+ year member

Audiopipe AP1800D - Gut Shots

For anyone who cares...

20hsw7b.jpg

2ikxu1t.jpg

I just got a 1500 and 2004 for my buddies car. These things have a tiny footprint and now I know why, All of the components are surface mount. This makes me worry on the quality but I havent really heard anything bad at all about them. They do get a little hot at rated power but not bad. Definitely a new era of amps.

according to some repair people that have posted about them on here they make power well but the build quality is definately questionable.

not my opinion just what reputable people have said openly..

I'm ordering my AP15001D today and I did a lot of research and there are a lot of people that swear by them so I decided to go for it, can't beat 165 bucks for 1500 watts. I don't know much about amp guts but that looks like decent quality, doesn't it?

according to some repair people that have posted about them on here they make power well but the build quality is definately questionable.
not my opinion just what reputable people have said openly..

hey look that ****ing retarded that endorses Maxxsonics is back lol

they make rated power well, only build quality is the concern but they are so cheap in cost it is a moot point..

i considered carrying them for awhile but too many wholesalers on the net to make it profitable

and for the price who cares if it blows up lol

a little over 10 cents a watt...

their are obviously better amps out there but not for anything close to that price lol

if I trusted them more I would even use them myself. I can get them for 127 shipped each for the 1500's and 197 shipped for the 3k's

i had a 1800 and it worked flawless,it pushed my 2 12 really good,so now i bought the ap aqx 3500.1,and needlees to say it pushes my 2 12's almost outta the box,great amps imo.

their are obviously better amps out there but not for anything close to that price lol
if I trusted them more I would even use them myself. I can get them for 127 shipped each for the 1500's and 197 shipped for the 3k's
how?? i paid 197 for the 1800

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

taylor3333

10+ year member
taylor3333
charleston, sc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from