audiopipe subs?

my friend had some audiopipe 15's on a crunch 2000W (real budget) and i must say he SURPRISED me with them..they hit loud...i was not expecting it at all he just sold them and got 4 12's

I've never used their subs before, but my AP15001D has been great to me... AMAZING for the price. Does what their ratings say, and does it well. I wouldn't expect less from their subs

If money is tight the AXXAP line is their best line and can get loud but isn't the cleanest sub. If you have a few extra bucks go with a Lanzar Opti (silver cone ones) they are louder and cleaner and not to much more money. I use a crap load of the audiopipe amps at the shop for people who rather spend the money on nicer subs but dont have much lest to get the power they need. The amps and txxap line subs are a solid midline compnay and stuff way better then pyle or pyramid and boss by far.

actually i have sold ap for over 7 yrs and it keeps getting better. there txx line you can put way more than rated power they havent had any alum cone problems such as tc where they fell apart. really pretty good subs. it's not a hand built sub but competes with 90% of car audio comming from china...

all of the their higher up stuff is great. amps are great and the TXX-AP series rocks, the TXX BC series rocks, and they can do more than rated. they like the lows and will last a looong time if you take care of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.