Audioque or Sundown

Sundown, btw the SAE-1200D does a crap load of power, so expect 1500-1700 @ 1 ohm.

Its not that great unless he gets in line for a V.2, He would have to wire to half ohm and hope box rise stays under 1 ohm to see that power. I had a SAE-1200 and it was a fantastic amp. I now have a AQ 2200 which is also a powerhouse.

Either way your gettinga great amp so id go with the cheaper.

Its not that great unless he gets in line for a V.2, He would have to wire to half ohm and hope box rise stays under 1 ohm to see that power. I had a SAE-1200 and it was a fantastic amp. I now have a AQ 2200 which is also a powerhouse.
Either way your gettinga great amp so id go with the cheaper.
I have the V1 and it is indeed a solid amp, why must he get the V2?

both make good products and offer great CS. AQ just happens to offer more for your $$$ IMO...

I run AQ amps for my subs and have an SD for my coax's. Both perform very well...

I have the V1 and it is indeed a solid amp, why must he get the V2?
The V.1 is a solid amp, its what i had. But i have never seen, heard, or expect to see the numbers you stated from a v.1. The V.2's will do it from what jacbo has shown with testing. Regardless they both are excelllent budget amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.