audiosavings

05fronty
5,000+ posts

SALT PETER
conway,ar
bought a pair of cadence comps from them in april, had a tweeter go bad and called them up about the warranty. all i wanted was a replacement tweeter and they sent me a whole brand new set for free. didn't have to send anything back to them and had no money out of pocket. will def use them again. oh and another thing, i tried to get warranty done through cadence on here and they were trying to make me buy a new b-stock. still didn't understand that

bought a pair of cadence comps from them in april, had a tweeter go bad and called them up about the warranty. all i wanted was a replacement tweeter and they sent me a whole brand new set for free. didn't have to send anything back to them and had no money out of pocket. will def use them again. oh and another thing, i tried to get warranty done through cadence on here and they were trying to make me buy a new b-stock. still didn't understand that
Send me the other set for my girls ride

Niiiiice!Have to keep that in mind if I ever think that I might want to run any Cadence components.....
dude prob doesn't have to be what i got from them, prob anything. just when you call them they are arabs or something and hard to understand but took care of me. even sent me a tracking number on the new set

they are acutally really good about replacing. i had a amp blow. most places make you pay shipping back to them. they emailed me a pre paid print out for ups and i taped it to the box. and shipped it and got a new amp probly before they got the blown amp and cost me nothing... good cs!!!

This stuff is always dependent on brand/cost/seller connections. It doesn't matter who the seller is... unless they're just completely janky and I guarantee Sonic is as far from janky as you can get.

If you have an issue with some cheap tweeters... it's probably cheaper to send you a replacement and make the problem go away. If the item was a Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH.. I guarantee the warranty process would absolutely not have followed the same course.

Can't really apply a blanket generalization to the situation without taking the factors into consideration.

This stuff is always dependent on brand/cost/seller connections. It doesn't matter who the seller is... unless they're just completely janky and I guarantee Sonic is as far from janky as you can get.
If you have an issue with some cheap tweeters... it's probably cheaper to send you a replacement and make the problem go away. If the item was a Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH.. I guarantee the warranty process would absolutely not have followed the same course.

Can't really apply a blanket generalization to the situation without taking the factors into consideration.
Nice first post....you from Sonic? But yes, sometimes it depends. Sometimes you just get **** good customer service from one place, and absolute crap from another. You may get both from the same place, just talking to different employees.

meh

Nice first post....you from Sonic? But yes, sometimes it depends. Sometimes you just get **** good customer service from one place, and absolute crap from another. You may get both from the same place, just talking to different employees.
This. Its also heavily dependant on how you approach them as well!

Nah, I'm not from Sonic but I'm somewhat familiar with their operation.

I've worked in on the retail end of the car audio industry for the last 5 years so I have a fairly intimate understanding of the challenges retailers face.

Profit margins are shot to hell. People are selling for $10 above their cost just to get rid of product they're stuck with on eBay and manufacturers are all trying to figure out how to push back against the flow of warranties of their devalued merchandise.

When retailers return merchandise, they have to wait 30 days + to get any sort of credit for the return. Meanwhile, consumers expect to be cared for right away. That means 90% of all warranties, especially for smaller companies are completely out of pocket... and when profit margins are so tiny... it becomes a lot easier to lose more money than you make.

i have got several things from them, got a hifonics zxi1006 from them a few years ago that got crazy hot, called c/s and told them they said it has a two year warrenty if it burns up send to us and we replace it. i will continue to use them, tried sonic, audiosavings is better imho.

so what your saying is if the items cheap they just send you a new one... i bought a 500 amp from them, blew it, called them they paid for my return shipping. i got another amp 1 day after i shipped the bad one....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

05fronty

5,000+ posts
SALT PETER
05fronty
conway,ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date