Automatic Window Roll up.........

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hook Me Up
10+ year member

It's Bad Boy Baby
Indiana
Well i saw the thread posted earlier about a back up battery and i saw a window roll up.... http://www.asianwolf.com/ has these...

My question is does anyone have any experience with these?

I want to buy two of them one for the front and one for the back, so I can Roll up and DOWN both not just up... Is this hard to install and what wires do you tap into... thanks

it takes anywhere from a hour to like 4 hours to install it depending on the car you have... if you can just grab all of the window controls and motor controls at the drivers door then it is pretty easy... if you have to run 4 wires to each door like i had to on a tahoe then it can take alot of time cause GM likes to use molex connectors on there door grommets and you have to drill them out to be able to run 4 12-14awg wires through them. so it takes more time...

installation is usually around 150-200 per module. at best buy i think. it just depends on how much of a pain in the ass it is

I think it would be a pain in the @ss because gm has their special way of wiring things to make it hard to be modified (ex..onstar and door chimes being ran through factory cd player)

my 2 cents

But if you find an easy way let me know because I would love to add a window module.

use the DEI module(company that makes viper). either the 530t or the 529t. 530 does up and down and the 529 is up only. all instructions come with the mods.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Hook Me Up

10+ year member
It's Bad Boy Baby
Hook Me Up
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date