Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale:

b&k precision dual trace o-scope

30 mhz dual trace so you can balance amps, find clipping, compare 2 sources etc....

power wire included but no test leads sorry i only have one and i have 2 other scope

$100 shipped includes insurance and signature

2011-07-25221016.jpg

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

refunded payment as shipping was more than the cost to buy it

meaning its back for sale make me an offer 3 o-scopes is too much for one man

Rockford 501S for it. They average like 140 shipped on ebay. Also, im right in VT so shipping should be pretty decent.

Na I got plenty of small amps I don't need
well figured id offer it since im closer to you than most so shipping would be the cheapest lol. Could always ebay the amp and make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...