BA Z5 vs Focal kr2

Participant count
  • Participant list
im a satisfied BA z5er as well but am also looking to upgrade, if you don't mind, PM what you find as a replacement

seems as though the local shops to me have been having a batch of bad luck lately, so any sound testing isn't really possible for me, im almost tempted to buy a few different sets of components just to try them out and see what i prefer

once you get to a certain level the equipment mean so little and install makes the biggest difference. i know a guy that competes in sq and he uses a set of tweeters and mids that cost under 250 but his install is just crazy precise custom and he has alot of listening and tuning in his car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.