Bad experience with woofersect.com?

i use fed ex when i ship and if their tracking says its not picked up ,its not been scheduled for pick up yet .they can make a tracking number and tag ,but it still needs to get to the fed ex hub to be entered into the system as picked up and in transit .more than likely woofers etc issue .

fedex is the worst delivery service there is! i ordered early last week from amazon and item was delivered to a place 2 miles away and i got the other persons so amazon sent out another for overnight delivery to be here thursday, well they are still dicking around with it in maryland somewhere and it originated from pa:mad: other orders have taken $hitex 3 tries to get it delivered to my home.

on a side note i have ordered from woofers a few times and had no problems, but it was delivered by ups lol.

So an update I got ahold of woofersect they said they were out of stock on the d2 model and have to have sundown they selfs ship to me, so it's going to take another week. Pretty unprofessional to sell something you don't have in stock in my opinion.

So finally got it shipped yesterday. They had them back ordered but didn't feel like mentioning that to me. So I might have it by Christmas. More pissed that they didn't girl me the truth in the first place. When will these places start being honest from the start. I was 1 day from canceling my order cus I thought they ripped me off. All they had to do was send me a email saying hey where out if stock that can take a extra couple of weeks and I would be fine with it..

Should have asked for some sort of kickback...maybe a partial refund?

Hope everything shows up and in good condition, man.

I once had a customer service rep from Sonic take a few minutes and talk audio with me. Cool guy. He was telling me about an Earthquake Sounds rep that came in and showed the Sonic staff their new DBXI subwoofer with silly extreme Xmax. He said he just had to have one for his car and that it sounds awesome. I think he likes his job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.