SOLD BADASS SUBS!,amp(pioneer tsw8102spls,juggernauts,rf t2,rf t3k1bd)

charleson99
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
k so here is what i have

2 pioneer tsw8102spl 98 pound 3000 watts RMS a piece!!!!!!

2 mmats juggernaut 12s, one has a broken tinsel lead but it just came unsoldered from the terminal and the tinsel is connected to a piece of 8awg,still sounds great

1 rf t212d4,couple of dents on the cone but i got it off a kid who bought it new and had 400 clean watts on it its whole life,coil is MINT

1 rf t30001bd,yes ik its hard to believe but this thing does 4800 RMS at 1 ohm,ask pioneerspl1990 about this amp he will tell you its badass

im kinda new at this but i do have pics that will be posted

make me some decent offers or i would like to trade for some badass woofers,let me know what you GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

700 for the amp 600 a piece for the pioneers, 400 for the par of juggernauts,350 for the t2 im looking for trfs, tc sounds, another t2 fi btls, stuff like that,let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont you go to the local elementary school and spew your lies, they might actually believe you. Oh wait your not allowed within 100 yards from schools, oh well.

ok 8 billion dollars for everything or you guys could make me some good offers,hows that?
That is a good way to not only get completely dissed, but banned for being a jack azz!

you want offers go to ebay, you wnat to sell here post a price, you want to trade, go to the WTT pr WTB forum.

Ether way fix your **** or get the FVCK out!

yes dude i want 8 billion for everything is there a rule that states i can put high prices on thing,ok ok ok ill got 7 million OBO that better,buud? dont cry

The sad thing is I was going to offer up a couple subs I have, but wanted something to base it off of. Your piss poor attitude has changed my thought process.

yes dude i want 8 billion for everything is there a rule that states i can put high prices on thing,ok ok ok ill got 7 million OBO that better,buud? dont cry
I will stop the tears now, I think you will find better results not being a DIC K though.

GLWS

And Welcome to CA NOOB

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.