bagged montero rebuild... 4 t3 audio t1000 15's

yea, its still coming along slowly... biggest problem i had, was a rash of lost/misplaced/broken items that i ordered for it... took the last 2 months just to straighten everything out

We should have like, end of the year superlatives, if we do, andrew should be nominated for most-likely-to-take-the-longest-to-finish-a-build.

like i said before guys, i've had to put this build, as well as pretty much everything else, on hold due to my wife being ill.... i'm still around right now, just dont have much time these days to lurk like i used to... but i will be back to it soon, and as soon as i get back to it, i will post updates for you guys

Don't worry about everyone who wants updates. Just take care of the family. This "hobby" will be here when you get back.

BTW I hope what ever it is, is not serious or anything.

I appreciate it bro... without going into too much detail, i'll just say, it's not life threatning right now, but if it goes untreated... could be....

that's why i've been so busy

I appreciate it bro... without going into too much detail, i'll just say, it's not life threatning right now, but if it goes untreated... could be....

that's why i've been so busy
Sorry to hear that man. If you need anything just hit me up. Best wishes and prayers to you and yours man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.