Bash 500W Digital Subwoofer Plate Amplifier + Home Theater Setup..?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LongDongKingKon
10+ year member

Bash 500W Digital Subwoofer Amplifier

www.amazon.com/Bash-500W-Digital-Subwoofer-Amplifier/dp/B000CCSX5A/

500 watts RMS @ 0.5% THD into 4 ohm load

Im setting up a Home Theater System and using some old car subs for my HT audio setup..

Would this amp be good enough to power 2 Phoenix Gold 12" subs: 200w RMS - 400w MAX - DVC 4 ohms..?

What would be the best wiring scheme to set them up in using this amp: series or parallel..?

would this setup work..?

2_4ohmDVC_4ohm.gif

have any of you ever had any experiences with these type of amps and car audio subs setup inside a house..?

you need to worry about what the amp puts out and what the speaker's resistance is. you don't need to worry about the resistance of the pre-out (other than the resistance of the wire used to get the signal from the AVR to the amp). just the same as installing a car system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.