Bass boost option on HU disappeared.. wtf?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jakeeck
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Eutopia
I have a kenwood excelon kdc x693 and I turned the bass boost into the negatives so I was getting no bass from my sub.. now when i hit the left knob to get to that option.. the option isnt even there anymore so I have no bass anymore.. I thought maybe my amp blew or something but nope works fine.. maybe something came loose in the box or behind the HU but i doubt it.. I went through every setting possible on my HU to see if i accidently disabled something but came up with nothing

anyone have any clue wtf happened?

Heh.. of course I turned sub control off.. I guess holding the opposite knob pointing down for 2 secs turns off the sub.. dunno how i accidently did that.. thanks to dude who suggested that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.