Bass knob problems

Adrian15XXX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ive got a Soundstream Pic1.1700D amp and the soundstream bass knob that came with it, well the knob is pretty much no good, every time i touch it or go over a bump it tweaks. the actual knob spins all the way around both directions. I tried plugging in an old bass knob from a different amp but doesnt do anything really. Any idea where i can get a replacement knob, or would any soundstream knob work?

SUB RCA's from HU in to remote knob, then out to RCA's to sub amp

You'll probably need some 1.5m RCA's to go from HU to knob, depending upon where you mount it and 2 Female adapters

Ah ha! Gotcha thanks man. Im going to be needing a new box build soon and you are definitely the one that's going to build it for me. No more cookie monster boxes though.

SUB RCA's from HU in to remote knob, then out to RCA's to sub amp
You'll probably need some 1.5m RCA's to go from HU to knob, depending upon where you mount it and 2 Female adapters

oh i loved that box, i was super pissed when i sold my old sounds i sold the box as well. But other guy loved it and gave me a cash offer i couldnt refuse. But yeah i will be messaging you soon.

I liked that box, looked pimp. Hit me up when you're ready...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.