bass knob wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

crash9201
10+ year member

That One Guy
I just got the AQ 1200d i bought from the lows, i knew it had a busted remote wire i just cant remember/figure out if the connectors are the same as network cable connectore(cat5) or as a phone cable connector,

if the connector is a cat5/phone cable connector i can fix it my self which would be awsome... but then again i have no idea what this is

Check and see what fits. If you don't have the connectors at home, just take it to BB or somewhere that has both types. Test to see which it is.

I had to remove my system from the last car it was in in a hurry, and had to cut most of the wires from the amp. Kicker amp. Uses a phone cable. Just bought a new one = no problem!

geo

this.

And best buy doesn't sell just plain old bass knobs...
he meant both connector types.. cat5/phone ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ya i have the cable and the knob, knob works fine, but the connector is busted a lil but so it wont snap into place, i mean i could just tape into place but id rather not... i dont like having strange goo on my knob wait that sounded wrong.... to hell with, have fun with that 1

oya lows, ygpm and my inbox has been cleaned out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.