Battery hidden/big 3 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

arthurk
10+ year member

So on my car, the battery is hidden up under the wheel well and then the wires go to two posts under the hood and everything is hooked to those. I already have 2 Kinetic Hc 2400's for the trunk and am wanting to replace the stock battery up front with another Kinetic and do the Big 3. My question is, don't I also need to run 1/0 to the hidden battery to those posts under the hood?

See the yellow positive sign is where everything is hooked up and then behing the cold air intake on the strut tower is the negative. There are wires going from each of these to the battery, which is hidden under the wheel well. Do I need to replace THAT wire with 1/0 gauge?

Bring_021.jpg

difference?
A short ram intake usually sits where the factory air box sat. It is also known as a warm air intake. A cold air intake usualy goes down into the fender, between the bumper and one of the front wheels. There, the temperature of the air is much cooler as it is not affected by the heat of the engine.

geeez, you're about to have 3 hc 2400's? how is your alt? you better have a big alt for all those batts home boy
Also, the front battery isn't a 2400 because they are way too big to fit up under there. Probably be a 1800 or smaller. I Have to see what will fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

arthurk

10+ year member
arthurk
Indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from