Battle of the big bad 15"s

I have heard the dp in person and the warden is the step up from that. There was once a thing called youtube and there just happen to be an amass of videos of the wardens thumping hard *** ****. Also I have quality over the ears which also help with other things you may not pick up sometimes. Also how would you know if I had experience around the warden?
I was speaking in general, and videos show nothing what so ever. No matter what anyone says or tries to say. Sorry to burst that bubble for ya.

What sub to choose is the one that works best in your application. Not one that worked for some one else.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

So how much is that new Fi?
Ignoring your issues with other people will not make them go away.

The Wardens are definitely strong subs. B2 is a newish player in the US game and the XC series are pretty crazy as well. LVL6s are hard to beat too.. Also the SMD.

Lots of good woofers.

I was speaking in general, and videos show nothing what so ever. No matter what anyone says or tries to say. Sorry to burst that bubble for ya.
What sub to choose is the one that works best in your application. Not one that worked for some one else.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Ignoring your issues with other people will not make them go away.
Dude grow the fuqq up. Jesus Fuqqing christ. Quit acting like a toddler. Hes not a fuqqing customer of mine. Hes a god dam freind of mine and its none of your business. stop posting on my shyt if your just gonna get butthurt over it. Hes not your boyfriend. quit acting like a toddler you dont even know him. I didnt build that box that way because i thought he had more room. I built it that way because thats what fit in his god dam trunk. If your not going to be useful in this thread then GTFO. Your not helping anything or anyone.

The Wardens are definitely strong subs. B2 is a newish player in the US game and the XC series are pretty crazy as well. LVL6s are hard to beat too.. Also the SMD.Lots of good woofers.
How about american bass? Is their VFL series any good compared to the rest of these? They look like they would be pretty solid but I have yet to hear them or see them in person

drquote.jpg

i have seen some very nasty subs that corey (splaudio) has built.

he is an awesome guy to deal with and can build some flat monsters.

it just depends on what motor you want to start with and what your wanting to use it for.

they are like the older version, from the ones i have seen anyway.

one of those motors would make a good base to start a custom build on, as would a silver top trf/ss xxx motor, or if you can get your hands on one a mad maxx motor, but good luck with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.