Be aware of selling your amps on ebay.

say it to my face //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i wasnt going to bring up names but since you want to put it back out there i will , this man here iamamp3pimp bought a kicker amp from me go it and then decided he wanted a sundown amp and said i sent him a broken amp to get his money back, i refuned money , got my amp back and it worked fine, sold to another member here and they are still running it today, and i will say it to your face, you lied to get your money back and i got ****ed out of shipping thus makeing you one of them turds and there is even a video made just for you brother....

like i said i wasnt going to bring up your name but you asked to completly peel the scab off the wound the rest of the way

when i said say it to my face, i meant in person, not on good old car audio.com

I didnt need to get money back from you to buy the sundown, honestly i wish that i still had the kicker amp, if it worked when i hooked it up. it fit my needs a lot better.

did you offer to fix it?, no you told me that it had warranty and the next thing that i know you have it again and you claim that it works, but who knows, i mean you did have 2 of em......and all this after i drive 3 hours to daytona to pick it up and you were nowhere to be found, you cried your ass home because you werent able to compete sunday in the final round in bassboxing.

Great seller here folks... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

anyhow

i got screwed out of shipping as well....i never did get that money back that you promised.

no ****, i got it back from you and it was not even broke, i simply took it out of box pluged wires to it *16ga speaker* and it worked just fine,

and as far as competeing goes, lol and i wasnt in daytona just to compete , i went saturday as planed and on sunday i was north in crescent city with my family and friends, i didnt drive 400+ miles just for audio it was also a trip home to see family.

i was going to give the 20 for shipping, but when i got the amp and it worked i wasnt giveing you a dam thing other than what ****in paypal took out of my account

way to keep your word there guy.

call it what you want, i installed it, it didnt work, you are fail.

you had my number dude, you could have called me, but since your first one had a squeal, and then you pulled it out and installed mine that i had already paid you for, and it squealed too, you should hae called me to tell me that i'd be getting my money back, instead of ignoring my calls and shipping me a broke ass amp.

its all good though man, i mean really, you made a video that i hear is pretty funny.

maybe one day ill watch it, but i doubt it.

as a buyer i would not feel safe with that whats to stop a person from just cashing your check and taking off
Exactly why Ebay isnt allowing sellers to list MO or personal checks on listings anymore. Paypal is currently the safest way to do business online like this unless you're dealing with an ebay store. If u are doing that then use a CC to pay for things.

And this is sum crazy sh*t going on between Mrwigglez + Iamppimp here... Definately something im gonna keep my eye on buying wise in the future. We'll never know what the truth is about their deal they had because they both will deny any wrong doing til their blue in the face.

Wow, this sounds like some **** that happened to me like 5 years ago. I sold a T-Maxx to this guy, and I thought I packed it up well, but he said the entire front suspension was destroyed when he got it. I know UPS is rough, but the dam thing is built to good off road. Anyways, long story short, I payed to fix the ****, because I didn't want my account locked. They need to fix that **** if it still goes on like that.

And this is sum crazy sh*t going on between Mrwigglez + Iamppimp here... Definately something im gonna keep my eye on buying wise in the future. We'll never know what the truth is about their deal they had because they both will deny any wrong doing til their blue in the face.
you have no idea what you are talking about dude, honestly if i just didnt want the amp i could have gotten 250-300 for it on ebay, and made money on it because i only paid 200 for it.

Golfclubsrus2008-2008 is Andy 'Drew" Weiser from Ebay.

His selling name is Andy4879 and he has been doing this SCAM for years and years.

He creates a different buying user names every 2-3 months and buys amps then disputes 8 out of 10 of the amps with PayPal and the seller and claims they were either DOA or needed work. Regardless if they work perfect. After the coast is clear he lists the amp on his selling name "Andy4879" and sells it for 3x times as much as he paid for it.

Here is a example. He buys a amp for 200.00 -- then claims it needs repair and scams the seller for say 100.00 -125.00. Now he only has roughly 100.00 into a amp that in truth works perfect and NEVER needed any type of repair. Then he posts it on his seller account which is Andy4879 for 399.00 or best offer. Sells it for around 350.00 and makes around a 250.00 profit when all is said and done.

Here is the "KICKER" !!! If you deny his PayPal claim and tell him to send your amp back he either destroys your amp and sends it back or send you back a COMPLETELY different amp...

Lets say you send him a U.S. Amps $500.00 amp. You will probably get back a broken Jensen amp that weighs around the same as your U.S. amps.

Andy Weiser is the most treacherous person anyone honest person can run across Ebay.

The funniest part is that he tries to play tough guy and a bully but he is really a 5'3 285lbs midget.

This folks is 100% the truth. Go on google.com and put in Andy4879 scammer and see what comes up.

your problem isnt ebay its paypal http://www.aboutpaypal.org/
this is why i only take m/o's. got a fake paypal "paid", money in your account, submitted to their fraud dept. never heard back. i shipped and about a month or so later i got a thank you for reporting:furious://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

I won a set of 22" wheels and tires on ebay from this dude for $516 shipped, and the guy wont sell them to me. Made up some BS story about how his employee slashed them, and damaged them. I had a guy on another forum call him because he has them on craigslist too, and he says their in good condition... lmao

I wouldn't sell any electronic on ebay anymore. They make you wait for good feedback and all that bs. Seems to me like the seller could get scammed way too easy.

is the guy's username stever9198 from CA? that's the guy I sold an amp to on egay working and he's now saying its in protect. I told him about this thread and so hopefully I'm not getting scammed too.
Hey! I sold this guy a diamond audio amp and he scammed me saying it was in protect too. WTF. Does he just buy amps and then claim protect? What's he gaining?

He's does this scam on 8 out of 10 amps that he purchases... He does this for a living and DOES NOT CARE.. If you were the be sincere and say in you auction that "your only selling the amp and other items" to feed you 1 month old baby and not get evicted and be put out on the streets" HE WILL STILL SCAM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys REALLY don't get how big of a monster ANDY "DREW" WEISER is.... . HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BILLS.

HE JUST WANTS TO SCAM YOU AND EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take videos showing that the items I sell off are working. I will generally mention the person's name, date, etc. as well as take photos of my packaging. Afterwards, I up the video to youtube and send the link to the buyer. I mainly do this to protect all parties involved in the event of an insurance claim.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.