Be careful !

Moderator with a pretty harsh response. as chef said, probably good good buyers lesson to see prior feedback and get phone number and what not. But as for proof...I don't think Rockford would tell him something needed to be fixed if there wasn't in fact anything wrong with it. is 10/21/16 around the time you bought it from him?...if so, kind of smelly coincidence that they would go zero dark thirty afterwards. Where art though audio_88...Like paypal, silence means guilt...Defend thyself!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, just a tip that helps me when using paypal, i always ask the seller to use the invoice feature (free for the seller) and just negotiate to include the X% tacked vs. sending as gift like stang said. It creates better accountability. I bought a vfl 150.1 off craigslist, walked the guy through invoice process, paid it...guess he still thought he could pull a fast one on me and never shipped it. I filed a claim when he magically went silent on text/paypal response and 7 days later i got my money back. Anyways, just thought I'd share that as it is effective for me when buying.

Hey there guys this is a first for me. I know that the processor work a hundred percent fine and I have never had anybody complain one guy even mention to me about crossovers not working and I sent him new ones cuz I had warranty. It's been a long time since he bought that processor and he does have my phone number but he was mentioning something about having to install it oddly because of fiber optics or something like that. I cannot be held responsible if something was installed incorrectly me personally have been selling call Audio for a couple of years and installing it for over 10 years.

Hey what's going on guys wish I would've post this sooner but I bought a Rockford 3sixty.3 off of audio_88 and this guy sent me a bad processor I shipped it out to Rockford and they charged me $300 to repair it would've been better if I would've bought it New so be careful guys and don't buy from this scumbag
it sound like your the scumbag....

How do big Scott ? I've installed this in a Toyota Camry and it worked perfectly fine and the next day it took a **** on me I called up Rockford and they told me the processor had a hardware malfunction so I become a scumbag for trying to warn guys from getting screwed over if that makes me a scumbag so be it next time I'll just keep my mouth shut

How do big Scott ? I've installed this in a Toyota Camry and it worked perfectly fine and the next day it took a **** on me I called up Rockford and they told me the processor had a hardware malfunction so I become a scumbag for trying to warn guys from getting screwed over if that makes me a scumbag so be it next time I'll just keep my mouth shut
How did it fail like did it not turn on or something stop working? was the unit ever hot? Not insinuating anything here, just honestly curious about the hardware failure.

It worked one day. Then the next day it didn't? That sounds like electronics to me. If it didn't work at all that would be one thing. And know one how's it was installed. It only takes one little mistake to fry car audio gear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

"it worked fine for a day" then didnt work the next? installation error or just magically took a ****. either way you received the product in good working condition. had it hooked up AND working .

in my eyes you just bashed this guys reputation because of either your incorrect installation. or the electronics just went bad. (it happens). think before you post this type of stuff. because usually the one posting scammer accusations are the ones we tend to believe at first.

and also you said that is worked and then it didnt and you CALLED rockford. and they told you over the phone, that it had a hardware malfunction? i didnt know that they could test the product from over the phone. this also makes me believe that your story is a load of crap.

Moderator with a pretty harsh response. as chef said, probably good good buyers lesson to see prior feedback and get phone number and what not. But as for proof...I don't think Rockford would tell him something needed to be fixed if there wasn't in fact anything wrong with it. is 10/21/16 around the time you bought it from him?...if so, kind of smelly coincidence that they would go zero dark thirty afterwards. Where art though audio_88...Like paypal, silence means guilt...Defend thyself!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Also, just a tip that helps me when using paypal, i always ask the seller to use the invoice feature (free for the seller) and just negotiate to include the X% tacked vs. sending as gift like stang said. It creates better accountability. I bought a vfl 150.1 off craigslist, walked the guy through invoice process, paid it...guess he still thought he could pull a fast one on me and never shipped it. I filed a claim when he magically went silent on text/paypal response and 7 days later i got my money back. Anyways, just thought I'd share that as it is effective for me when buying.
Youre a fucking tool. Ive been here far to long. You cant claim someone scammed you with out any proof. And silence doesnt mean guilt. You are innocent until some ass hat proves that you scammed them. Also as you can see from below the OP claimed it worked and then stopped in his possession. There is a reason I asked the questions I did.

Hey there guys this is a first for me. I know that the processor work a hundred percent fine and I have never had anybody complain one guy even mention to me about crossovers not working and I sent him new ones cuz I had warranty. It's been a long time since he bought that processor and he does have my phone number but he was mentioning something about having to install it oddly because of fiber optics or something like that. I cannot be held responsible if something was installed incorrectly me personally have been selling call Audio for a couple of years and installing it for over 10 years.
So it worked in your possession. You didnt get scammed. You must have screwed it up during the install or it wouldnt have worked out of the box.

Can you fix the search function?

There is absolutely zero proof you got screwed in this thread.
When did you buy the product?

When did you install the product?

Did it work right for awhile and then quit?

Who installed the product? Was it you or some place that regularly installs car audio?

Link to his add?

Youre a fucking tool. Ive been here far to long. You cant claim someone scammed you with out any proof. And silence doesnt mean guilt. You are innocent until some ass hat proves that you scammed them. Also as you can see from below the OP claimed it worked and then stopped in his possession. There is a reason I asked the questions I did.

So it worked in your possession. You didnt get scammed. You must have screwed it up during the install or it wouldnt have worked out of the box.
But Stan, why are you so mad? Don't go mental dude. I was just inserting a mild heckle and there was obviously intended humor with my statement considering i put a smiley face after my comment and spoke in early century literature tone. I even followed it with a tip that has helped me before that someone can take or leave. And besides...audio_88 came right on and clarified the scenario, good for him.

lastly, it would be easy for someone to sell something that is still broken even though it powers on. i'm not citing the specific thread incident any further because clearly they've talked but no need to come so aggressive "Moderator"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Heny

Heny
Long island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Heny