Northwest Region Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
what did you do at the first cartoys show? leg? haha 2 12's almost out ran you then they did, now i need to go post threads calling people out, i will brb:laugh:

pic week one video week two

what did you do at the first cartoys show? leg? haha 2 12's almost out ran you then they did, now i need to go post threads calling people out, i will brb:laugh:pic week one video week two

im sure i could build if i took or had the time to learn, and most of the people on here have there stuff done by someone else. so im not a box designer, you really got me with a low blow there, now i am crying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i saw your video, and i thought it ******,

time line:

i make fun of you for 2 12's hanging

you try to call me a liar

i post the proof

you jump on my box building capabilities

i point out all you did was change a top of your box and with your low numbers and all the odds (power, subspace, batteries, crx) in your favor im gonna say you cant build your own stuff either, i mean you built it just didnt know what you were doing with it

Now I’m just replying cuz I'm bored! You can end once you admit defeat.....

Wow, I'm off the internet and out of the scene for a few months and I miss all the drama //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

whats sad is you cant even build your own stuff but i accept hand me downs too. this is what i did with it.

I watched your vid but I didn't see any proof of the score was it sealed on the dash? What freq is the rex peaking at? Also what song did you play to fit into your peak freq? Just wondering:D

im sure i could build if i took or had the time to learn, and most of the people on here have there stuff done by someone else. so im not a box designer, you really got me with a low blow there, now i am crying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

time line:

i post the proof

i point out all you did was change a top of your box and with your low numbers and all the odds (power, subspace, batteries, crx) in your favor im gonna say you cant build your own stuff either, i mean you built it just didnt know what you were doing with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eh7McA7Sz4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLMiYd9FmA

allright you got me...

well looks like three different boxes so far. last time i seen ya was 4 months ago or so now right?. good thing these boxes are interchangable huh? its funny how you still ride the leg tho. do somthing for yourself and show some pride dont let someone else build your shitte and get on here acting tough. beat me in the lanes and ill admit defeat.

I watched your vid but I didn't see any proof of the score was it sealed on the dash? What freq is the rex peaking at? Also what song did you play to fit into your peak freq? Just wondering:D
this was on young jeezy in the springs at an iasca show it was actually 154.6db on music for 30 sec on the glass on the Audio Controll.. really not to bad if you think about it. one amp and one batt, two subs. my peak is at 45hz tho. that seems to be the sweet spot. but i also have 8 mids and and 8 tweets in my ride also.

time line:

i post the proof

you should show up to the next event, its been months. so instead of hiding out here talking, show up and show everyone whats up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eh7McA7Sz4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLMiYd9FmA
allright you got me...

well looks like three different boxes so far. last time i seen ya was 4 months ago or so now right?. good thing these boxes are interchangable huh? its funny how you still ride the leg tho. do somthing for yourself and show some pride dont let someone else build your shitte and get on here acting tough. beat me in the lanes and ill admit defeat.
ha this is funny i actually built his boxes as a favor for him so i can hear what it would sound like. i didnt see him on here anywhere making claims he builds his own boxes. all he said was he beat you at the car toys boom off and all of a sudden you get 2 new subs and your god? you come on here telling people that do 150's they **** then telling others that do 162 they are full of ****.

i believe i beat you at that boom off as well on my single 18 and you were running a what golliath against my aq2200d? and a rex to a suv? the im not talking **** just getting the facts out there and just303 never said he was the loudest you made that claim and as of all the shows ive been to i havent seen you take home 1st yet. even the last show you tried to rig didn't work out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date