Northwest Region Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I've been to shows up in Denver( not entered in). They are small and they do ****. PERIOD. There's maybe a lot of show cars but no sound cars. I talk to Tom quite a bit and I'm sure he feels the same way. The shows are all jokes, no power classes etc.. and who wants a trophy that was just slapped together? At least the Drive-In shows gave out money. And then trying to do a "Bass Race" setup? How will that work?
Tell me this, if the shows are "big", then why isn't anything sanctioned and ran in proper classifications? Hmmmmm, not enough people?
well fisrt of all why the hell would you come all the way up to denver to not enter a show? because you never came here for a show that's why! as for power classes dbdrag dont do power classes and power classes **** ass.if you have been to denver you would know that was plenty of show's with a cash prize.I never once said the show's here were big but there was more show's here then down south. as for lenny's trophies being slapped together that is something you heard and never once had so why would you be *****ing about it. you are right about one thing very few show's were sanctioned because lack of people. it cost $150 to list a show as DBDRAG and then buy all the awards for the show $200+ just to have 10-14 cars and not one DB DRAGGER and why the f u c k are you *****in about that anyways you were never a member and you never showed to any of the sanctioned event's anyways. so why the f u c k are you *****ing about anything. **** how many show's did you go to this year? 3 maybe 4?

S H I T YOU HAVE NO REASON TO ***** SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

i think you misread my post travis buddy. who helped you get it louder at the pueblo show? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif my ass is worth 2db sitting it it haha. the pueblo show was and awesome show. joe did an awesome job with it. got to meet alot of the colo. regulars.

really though. you may not like me now james but your mind would change if ya met me. im a nice guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

denver moose ihope your show goes well buddy. and hope to see you in grand junction.

btw USACi event in grand junction aug 23td //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

8/23/09 Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules) SOUND STAGE

2814 North Ave

GRAND JUNCTION, CO 970-256-7072 Registration starts at 10:00 AM

Contest starts at noon

Omfg I love it! I’m down for this is there any rules? Like no competing on a morning after sex etc.... I will make a video of this, I think its in Australia they have things like this? But you’re on your back racing the guy next to you to some line:confused: either way I say we start a new scene!
But ok no more drama I’m happy your happy he’s happy and 15 different people are measuring how far they can pee.
i can agree on pee:D

I've been to shows up in Denver( not entered in). They are small and they do ****. PERIOD. There's maybe a lot of show cars but no sound cars. I talk to Tom quite a bit and I'm sure he feels the same way. The shows are all jokes, no power classes etc.. and who wants a trophy that was just slapped together? At least the Drive-In shows gave out money. And then trying to do a "Bass Race" setup? How will that work?
Tell me this, if the shows are "big", then why isn't anything sanctioned and ran in proper classifications? Hmmmmm, not enough people?
you havnt been to ANY shows. and i agree with steve on the lying. cuz toms only been to one show this year as well, ( that i know of, cuz we were there together like prom dates.) am i wrong tom? been to any other shows without me? this year at least.

i think you misread my post travis buddy. who helped you get it louder at the pueblo show? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif my ass is worth 2db sitting it it haha. the pueblo show was and awesome show. joe did an awesome job with it. got to meet alot of the colo. regulars.
really though. you may not like me now james but your mind would change if ya met me. im a nice guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

denver moose ihope your show goes well buddy. and hope to see you in grand junction.

btw USACi event in grand junction aug 23td //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

8/23/09 Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules) SOUND STAGE

2814 North Ave

GRAND JUNCTION, CO 970-256-7072 Registration starts at 10:00 AM

Contest starts at noon
hey hunter... ive been being a d i ck about this whole thing. i get along with everyone as well. and have no reason to hate. i love stereos and the peeps involved. so dont trip bro. im really not that bad either. i look foward to actually hearing a 162. never heard one before, and i wantta do it with no ear protection.

hey hunter... ive been being a d i ck about this whole thing. i get along with everyone as well. and have no reason to hate. i love stereos and the peeps involved. so dont trip bro. im really not that bad either. i look foward to actually hearing a 162. never heard one before, and i wantta do it with no ear protection.
hey its cool buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i hope to make it up that way for a show. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif just an 8hr drive ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. i hopeit is a good show for you guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date