Participant count
  • Participant list

kreapin
10+ year member

threw the hood
Item(s) for Sale:

BenQ SP840 1080P 4000 lumen projector

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Email me if interested. Please understand I truly cannot make you understand the difference between a $800 1080P projector and $3,000 1080P projector (this is the $3,000 kind). There are so many differences it cannot be explained. If you truly feel my asking price of $850 for a projector that BenQ marketed for $3000 is to much money and you think the $799 BenQ projector or other $500-1000 units are better for your needs than please by all means go to best buy and purchase that unit.

BenQ SP840 1080P native resolution, 4000 lumens. I really like this projector. It has served me well over the last 6 or so months. It is native 1080P and has brilliant color feature. That means it can produce over 1.6 billion colors in stunning HD, no upscaling. This feature will also allow you to tune in that picture to your liking, there is a ton of tweaking ability. Literally. Many projectors you see for sale accept the 1080P signal but it's native resolution is lower so it uses electronics to convert the signal (scaling) to match it's native resolution. Many projectors have less tunability, leaving you with a compromised picture or a picture that just doesn't do justice (compromise). Most projectors have a color gamete in the millions, brilliant color feature takes you beyond that and gives you tunability. What does that mean? DLP picture is really good, bright, crisp, and just a very nice and true to source. I was running it in Eco mode, so bulb will go 3000 hours. In Eco mode you are still around 3500 lumens, that is bright. Don't be fooled by the crappy projectors loaded up on Craigslist or Walmart.

Excuse the pics, not the best conditions for a projector, really should be in a room with more control of lighting and a gray screen

Price:

$850 shipped. I have dropped the price a fe times already, at this point I don't think I have much room left. I am taking a loss

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FedEx ground

Item Pictures:

image.jpg1_zpsq62tnyfz.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsejv55qty.jpg

image.jpg4_zpst1uucchq.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsswjamb8h.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kreapin

10+ year member
threw the hood
kreapin
Hallandale Beach, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied