Best 10KW Amp out there?

yea but if he wants to run in street b or c the warhorse wont do it. needs too many batts.i had one in my truck for a while ,way too much power draw

at laughlin finals in 08 i ran my stetsom down to 8 volts and never blew,just dont like the new amps or the customer service repairs,as we all know takes way too long

yea but if he wants to run in street b or c the warhorse wont do it. needs too many batts.i had one in my truck for a while ,way too much power draw
this is true, he never did say what class he was going to be competing in. forgot you had a warhorse too.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Beats me, but my dodge neon is a tank, treat it like a ***** everyday. I had an old stock batt, stock alt, and no big 3. Bahahaha.
better keep that car for the ages then ha ha

Yes it will be a steet c setup.... i know an envoy isnt the best choice for a street build but i wanna c what i can do with it... and do you think i could save some cash by buying 1 10k amp and running it at .25 instead of running 2 10k amps at .5.... due to my impedance rise it will end up being the same amount of power sent to the woofers.... basically can a giant amp handle that impedance with my limited electrcal? also where can I get sound digital if that option is better?

I dont do comps etc and I'm not an audio expert by any means... but it sounds to me you'll be frying a very expensive amp sooner or later. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

this is true, he never did say what class he was going to be competing in. forgot you had a warhorse too. 

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

better keep that car for the ages then ha ha
Doubt she will last that long, but I will have to keep her for at least another couple years, with school and all. Any car can be a good car if you take care of it. I take care of my cars much more than most, so it treats me well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.