Votes: 2 2.3%
  • PPI

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

Intercooler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
I didn't realize we have SO MANY choices!

Please vote for what you consider the best value priced amp for reliability, sound quality, etc... I sometimes wonder if we should just buy the cheapest power out there and go with it if what you hear isn't that much better. I know I probably missed several so just list them in your response.

The only amps I have used period are Kickers, DEI and a Concept. Of those it seems the Kickers worked best for me. I am getting pieces together for my truck system and basically just need a good D for the subs so I thought this poll may help me.

Orion 2500d are probably the best for your money if your looking for 2,500rms or more....Hifonics is over rated but still you can get about 1,000rms from some of their models and they are cheap.

Why is JL up there?
Good question. I thought this was best bang for your buck amplifier? I saw JL and I was like wtf. Don't get me wrong JL Audio makes some awesome products, but their prices are high. I also question Kicker. Kicker is expensive but a very good company.

Why is JL up there?
Why shouldn't they be?

"Bang for the buck" is a subjective statement, much the same as someone asking for a "cheap" amplifier.

What is cheap? Depends on who you ask. Ask a homeless man what he considers cheap, then ask Bill Gates.....

In the first post, he wants to know your opinion on "what you consider the best value priced amp for reliability, sound quality, etc".......to many people, that could very well be JL. In which case, that would be their "best bang for the buck" amplifier.

Why shouldn't they be?
"Bang for the buck" is a subjective statement, much the same as someone asking for a "cheap" amplifier.

What is cheap? Depends on who you ask. Ask a homeless man what he considers cheap, then ask Bill Gates.....

In the first post, he wants to know your opinion on "what you consider the best value priced amp for reliability, sound quality, etc".......to many people, that could very well be JL. In which case, that would be their "best bang for the buck" amplifier.
Point taken. What about diamond audio amps?

Don't let that ploe skew your thoughts...some people are voting on 'Whats the best amp" verses what the original question was....."best bang for the buck"! =CHEAP POWER thats decently clean/well built.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

JL

Diamond Audio

Orion

US Amps

Most of these hand built/very high quality amps DO NOT fall under "cheap" when compared to all the others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...