Best Buy

Participant count
  • Participant list

Deamonicus
10+ year member

Johhny Bravo
Best Buy

Back in the day (like 7 years ago) before I would install my own equipment I went to Best Buy. I bought a head unit that came with free installation. Well I also had them install an amp. I don't know why everybody talks sh*t about Best Buy. They did a very good job. Very professional. My only problem is their prices are way too high.

Audiotronics

They have 2 stores down in Homestead FL. Their prices are way too high. You can save at least 50% buying online. Probably even more. They have horrible customer service and just try and get you to spend more money. They only support what they sell and tell you anything else is sh*t. Never shop there!!!!

Senior Stereo

They are also WAY over priced. They only support what they sell and try to recommend the high priced stuff. Basically they are just like the one above.

I have been to other car audio shops and it's the same. They really don't sell the better equipment and still charge way too much. In my meager experience I would suggest you shop online and if you can't install it yourself find someone you trust.

Good Luck.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Audiotronics

They are a joke. The guy working the counter was telling me how an L7 was better for SPL than a XXX and how my P770mp really only put out like 1volt on the preouts and I should get a kenwood excelon and throw my pioneer out. and both locations are the same store ones a show room the other is an install location. and yes they are big rip offs $27 for a stereo install kit.

AudiotronicsThey are a joke. The guy working the counter was telling me how an L7 was better for SPL than a XXX and how my P770mp really only put out like 1volt on the preouts and I should get a kenwood excelon and throw my pioneer out. and both locations are the same store ones a show room the other is an install location. and yes they are big rip offs $27 for a stereo install kit.
God ****! 27$? We sell our kits for 15$. That's a total ripoff and i thought best buys prices were retarded. Guess i learn something new everyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...