best comps. for $250

Participant count
  • Participant list
Can get a lot of nice componets for that much money.

I say check into the newer line of the Pioneer Premier D series. I have a set of these and I am amazed at them and I have more sets of componets than your average car audio enthusiast.

Oh yeah, best part, they can be had for 100-140 depending where you shop online at. They will be over 200 smacks at big box stores like BB and CC.

I have a friend that has a 5.25" set of the Zapco Reference blues. I dont know how much he wants for them but I imagine $250-300 and they are BNIB. I promise you for that money you will have trouble finding better! These things sound phenominal and should for the $859.99 price tag they carry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif pm me if your interested.

hertz hsk 165 very natural sounding speaker.... compared to pinoneer, pioneer tweet is not as good . Musical quality seems to lean more to pio woofer than their tweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.