Best Crusin CD's

budacris what's wrong with you:D . everyone hates korn that's fine i really don't care i like them and jam them if i'm in the mood for heavy metal which is rare lately. hell i was bumping train drops of jupiter today this guy pulled up next to me cause i had the subs off and was talking trash, so i turned on the subs and he rolled his window's up:D gotta love it when you outbump people with puss rock. oh yeah i gotta throw in the hardest hitting cd i've ever heard and that is including like 20 different bass cd's the south park chef aid, if you haven't heard cartmen's sailing away i recommend it try it out and see if you think it bumps. by the way on budacris i think he used to be good before he started saying "ooh ooh".

keep it thumpin,

adam

Ludacris is the man because of his unque style. I must agree the Ooh ooh! really has to go. Aside from that horrible chorus, Saturday, is a sweet song. I do agree Korn *****. I also think all the rock clones of Korn ****. So much of rock sounds the same these days. And I also would like to mention a CD I totally forgot about. the best rap cd ever is Chronic 2001 by Dr. Dre. Awesome Bass and a lot of good songs. I am always surprised what songs have good bass. I have found a lot of unexpected ones, but the ones that seem to always hit the hardest are the subwoofer mixes. Most of them have stupid names like "Subwoofer wrecker." **** they hit hard. Unfortunately though it seems most of them are basically JUST bass and I like music more than just bass. But I must say when I am driving my truck and my back hurts I just play one of those songs and because I have asingle cab the subs are about 3 inches from my back and it feels just like a massage.

Watch out for the cops.

Originally posted by disturbed_youth Im a punk person....i like alot of punk and ska bands.

Less Than Jake

Planet Smashers

Catch 22

Strung Out

Dwarves

Thursday

And the list goes on and on.....
I agree with the punk part, not so much ska, but yeah...

Im a big van of

The Ataris

Weezer

and i also enjoy my share of Techno, all versions of it,

Goa, Trance, House, Hardcore, Break Beats, Happy Hardcore, and everything else... im a big fan of Paul Oakenfold, and Moby(dj not his cds)

Originally posted by velma  

I agree with the punk part, not so much ska, but yeah...

Im a big van of

The Ataris

Weezer

and i also enjoy my share of Techno, all versions of it,

Goa, Trance, House, Hardcore, Break Beats, Happy Hardcore, and everything else... im a big fan of Paul Oakenfold, and Moby(dj not his cds)
Oh god... punk. (vomits everywhere). Well at least you like techno. How much Paul Oakenfold do you have? His complete collection is like 38 cds. I have about 18. But Hash Pipe does rock a lot.

I listen to ALOT of rap but mostly.. EMINEM yes thats right I like EMINEM so eat it hahaha no but seriously he has DOES NOT beat his wife at all its just a song man he dont mean it. Its people like you that take everything to seriously that are getting eminem into alot of gay ass trouble. For eminem songs my fav is probly Stan. Anywayz I dont listen to him that much. I like Ja rule, 2Pac, DMX, Black Rob(like whoa HITS LIKE HELL) umm Bone thugs, Ludacris, NAS (One Mic is PHAT) and many more.. I dont listen to anything else because I dont want to waste my time getting other kinds of music, not that I dont like Rock and Alternative and stuff I just dont like it enough to burn those kinds onto CD.

Originally posted by gibasscarguy I listen to ALOT of rap but mostly.. EMINEM yes thats right I like EMINEM so eat it hahaha no but seriously he has DOES NOT beat his wife at all its just a song man he dont mean it. Its people like you that take everything to seriously that are getting eminem into alot of gay ass trouble. For eminem songs my fav is probly Stan. Anywayz I dont listen to him that much. I like Ja rule, 2Pac, DMX, Black Rob(like whoa HITS LIKE HELL) umm Bone thugs, Ludacris, NAS (One Mic is PHAT) and many more.. I dont listen to anything else because I dont want to waste my time getting other kinds of music, not that I dont like Rock and Alternative and stuff I just dont like it enough to burn those kinds onto CD.
And its people like you that make little queers like Eminem rich. Eminem is nothing but a little punk who talks **** about everyone, but can't back it up. He will end up dead within the next couple of years. I'm not worried about it. Personally, I think Eminem might be a ****, but hey, what do I know.

Originally posted by disturbed_youth  

With a little bit of computer experience (Yah im a computer geek(...there is a program that allows you to remove the lyrics from any song. So all those Eminem songs ppl despise so much can have the lyrics removed.
Yeah, I've used one program many times, called Soap(I think:(), used with Winamp most of the time.

Originally posted by BigDaddyKane  

Oh god... punk. (vomits everywhere). Well at least you like techno. How much Paul Oakenfold do you have? His complete collection is like 38 cds. I have about 18. But Hash Pipe does rock a lot.
I have a few Paul Oakenfold CD's, his first 2 i think is all. and punk isnt bad.. i used to HATE Techno until my friend dragged me to a party and now i enjoy it... you just have to give it a chance man... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Jay-Z used to be tight before he was only in it for the money like he is now. i do however love how he totally backed down from the lyricist war with Nas b/c other than Eminem no one can out rap Nas today, well maybe Dre but dre is pretty much out of music stickin to producing now. oh and the whole Jay-Z better flow yeah when he had his OWN rap style not copying Nas's slower rap style. chronic 2001 is one bad a@@ cd but, your forgetting the best cd of all time MAKAVELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "hail mary". oh and about eminem being gay then why is he dating the girl from don't say a word??

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.