Best numbers you've seen with a couple 8's?

Means nothing to me, I've come to the realization you are a tool bag.
All anyone has to do is review your threads...
haha yea cause with my whole month of car audio experience im the smartest person on this forum.... like what do u expect dude or chick.(cant tell by ur pic what u are) im not very knowledgeable on a lot of car audio. but i try to help people with the stuff i've learned on this forum. i dont no y u have to think im a tool bag when u don't even no me. its not like i care its just y u gotta be a dick to me when i never did anything to u or anyone else here.

i call ******** on this one unless you can prove it maybe high 140s but 160 is hard with 18's
i know virgil williams very well. his shop is in lynn haven fl. he has been competing longer than anyone in the nation. if you remember freddy's nightmare. that was virgil. it was one of the 1st vehicles to do over the 150 mark a very long time ago. his car now is an extream vehicle w/2 8" custom built drivers in a band pass enclosure that does 166 db in the tl meter.

2 RL-i 8", 1.3 cubes tuned to 34Hz, 1 Old school Dirrected1500D = 141 sealed.

Oh and there already a thread on this very thing.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i know virgil williams very well. his shop is in lynn haven fl. he has been competing longer than anyone in the nation. if you remember freddy's nightmare. that was virgil. it was one of the 1st vehicles to do over the 150 mark a very long time ago. his car now is an extream vehicle w/2 8" custom built drivers in a band pass enclosure that does 166 db in the tl meter.
maybe he has hit 166 i can't say if this is right or wrong but one guy thinks its just the install and tuning and from this post it seems to me that off the rack 8inch drivers will not get that number were as his custom drivers did. his custom subs versus sub anyone could buy see where i'm coming from?

maybe he has hit 166 i can't say if this is right or wrong but one guy thinks its just the install and tuning and from this post it seems to me that off the rack 8inch drivers will not get that number were as his custom drivers did. his custom subs versus sub anyone could buy see where i'm coming from?
i agree. a sub that someone can buy i dont see gettin those numbers. thats y i said it before. but a custom woofer is a different story.

I did a 133.1 with 2 E8's bridged to a brand X 4 channel in 1.26 cubes tuned to 33. With all three on the 1200 i believe i couldve got around a 138. But the 8's are gone so we will never know.

Yes, he did ~165 w/ those 8's. But there is alot behind that.

He did it in a bought super mod car that used to do 176's w/ 1-18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I've heard and seen alot of shady stuff from that guy throught the years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.