Best place for a new h/o alt (other than Mechman)

Participant count
  • Participant list
yeah. ebay is kinda sketchy. this is a stupid q. but is there any way to use a different model of alt like made for a ford or gmc as long as it'll fit under the hood?

dcpower engineering, excessive amperage, mike singer, nations alts, powerbastard (even though i doubt they'll have one for you), ohio generators (same thing as powerbastards for application), and thats all i can name off the top of my head. and dont ask for a link, cause you can easily google these places yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL... I really like the sound of the PPI...

About this thread

Mr.meyhem

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mr.meyhem
Cold as F***, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date