Best professional installations in the bay! 25 years in the game and still thriving!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
We are a well respected and recognized audio (car/truck/motorcycles/boat) and alarm shop who has been servicing the entire Bay Area since 1990 and still thriving to this day! We have lots of experience and knowledge of most vehicles and vessels both old and new from cars and trucks, to boats, motorcycles and even mopeds! We use high quality products from known and reputable companies. We can work with almost ANY budget! We have competitive prices and there is NO competition when it comes to the quality of work we provide.

We can be found on yelp with 4.5 stars out of 5! CHECK US OUT Audio Images - Car Stereo Installation - Burlingame, CA - Reviews - Photos - Yelp

CALL OUR SHOP OR STOP IN. ASK FOR RYAN AND I WILL GET YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO BE AS FAR AS SCHEDULING AND ESTIMATES. HOPE TO SEE OR HEAR FROM YOU!!

The builds in the photos on your Yelp page look pretty solid. However, some of these build choices baffle me, but I'm guessing you were probably just executing your client's wishes and/or they're "show cars", Like the screen in the steering wheel (personally I'd opt for an airbag), the screens on the backs of the last row headrests (who benefits from those?), and the JL sitting in front of the subs. I also got a kick out of the cell phone box and whatever is sitting above the deck in the Ferarri.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.