best sounding "sound" stage ive ever had,.

reed dollaz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ocala, FL
Some might flame, and hate. But I dont care. It has the best quality of sound, very smooth, little to no distortion (only distorts/clips when the bass is too hight.. but thats obvious. I have tried countless 2-way comp sets (CDT Audio CL series, Eclipse SC6500, Memphis PR coaxials hooked up to my eclipse xover and using the eclipse tweet. I just bought my second pair of RE Audio 6.5Fr coaxials to add to the front ( I had some in the back whle utilizing my memphis/eclipse mix. I noticed the RE's sounded so much better and was going to put them in the front and pump the memphis in the rear. instead, i put a second set of the RE Fr coaxials in the front, got rid of the xover and tweet from eclipse and omg all i can say is WOW. very smooth, accurate, good midbass, no distortion. I know people say to use components up front, and some say only use components. after this, i disagree. if you have some decent coaxials they can sound just as good, if not better. having 2 sets really fully surrounds me with amazing music qualiry.best sound stage ive ever heard in my car. i know there are millions that sound better, but for coaxials ( GOOD COAXIALS) im sure they will rival alot of comp sets in quality.imaging is out of the question, but when it comes to great sound, clean sound, crisp...they cant be beat. they got the good "tst tst tst"sound like comp tweets, but not to much. they sound absoloutely AMAZING

/rant. im just happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif soon ill be amping all 4 off of my EA2000

As long as your happy;)
I am. You dont need a comp set to sound goof. i maybe be limitef on the amount of tuning i can do but i dont care. they sound great. and keep up with high volumes when i have subs playing -- a problemi had in the past. subs would drown out thr highd

I was big into components for a long time but tired of the constant tuning and imagine. a good set of coaxials will keep people happy for along time. IMHO

EDIT: I said coxail in this sentence instead of component

I was big into components for a long time but tired of the constant tuning and imagine. a good set of coaxials will keep people happy for along time. IMHO
EDIT: I said coxail in this sentence instead of component
I am glad you are happy, and I have come to the conclusion you are young and I mean this with no disrespect. Please use spell check next time my head hurts trying to read that. But once again its what you like and makes you happy so thats cool.

I am glad you are happy, and I have come to the conclusion you are young and I mean this with no disrespect. Please use spell check next time my head hurts trying to read that. But once again its what you like and makes you happy so thats cool.
24 is young? compared too..what? sorry, after class all day i dont givr a **** about grammar.

fklfitkhrtktrhklhaerh;ejkhggngrlo gfjdfj gkigrmgropijidbkm b ojknmhdfpiojbg

gotit

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

24 is young? compared too..what? sorry, after class all day i dont givr a **** about grammar.

fklfitkhrtktrhklhaerh;ejkhggngrlo gfjdfj gkigrmgropijidbkm b ojknmhdfpiojbg

gotit

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Not giving you a hard time just saying it was hard to read and maybe you are not that young.

Not giving you a hard time just saying it was hard to reed and maybe you are not that young.
ok. stop jumping on the **** wagon of ca.com. i igurantee you were not a grammar nazi unti u joined this forum. beyourself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.