Best systems

Participant count
  • Participant list

wav399

hey can anyone suggest the best system that I can get if I want a tape player and a cd player? Is it better to get a double din system or a tape deck with a cd changer thing? What are the best systems out there regardless of price. I mean the best quality and the most features.

Thanks

Well if you want a double din stereo your car will have to have a double din opening which is not the case with many cars. I'd say if you want to get a cd player Eclpse are the ones to go with if price doesn't matter. They are a bit expensive. A tape deck with cd changers work fine. I personally wouldn't get that set up because i don't like having only a few cd's to choose from without being able to change them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.