Beware of onlinecarstereo.com!!

So what you're telling me is I should pay for the aforementioned amp right now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Lol thats up to u, i wouldnt give that company crap...i mean winning the suit is prolly bout 95% chabmnce but nothing is certain, id hate to see u drop money and not recieve the product and then we dont win lol

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Hell yeah it was long...ive been locked away from reality for 2 months doing my build so im gonna talk my *** off lol

lol, yeah ive read that numerous times on other scam sites about them....i hear there main scam is to list something cheap as hell, lets say a fosgate bdcp2500 for $500-$600 and after you buy it they dont send it and dont contact you until you contact them, then they tell you sorry its on backorder and will be for 6 months but they can offer you a simular amp for that price, then try to sell you on some crap amp....theyll offer you a legacy 5000 watt amp for the same price (which we all know do about 500 watts and also are 5th of the price) but they sucker newbs in with that all the time, because they dont know any better....all they hear is 5000 watts for the same price as 2500 loland yeah we would def get money, im gonna start getting names and info of people who have been screwed...even if you recieved your product it doesnt matter, the fact that they lied about shipping and gave you the runaround for months is enough for a lawsuit. Its not us (the customers) responsibility to email and call over and over in order to receive what we paid for in the time frame we were told and the condition listed.

Thats like going to mcdonalds drive through and ordering, paying then you get to the last window and just wait....you knock on the window and they just look at you and walk away, eventually after days of yelling and beating on the window you finally get someone to come answer you only to be told, sorry, we are out of what you ordered. You ask for your money back and they say we will send you a check in 4 to 8 weeks....4 to 8 weeks go by and still no check, you go back only this time no one talks to you at all! lol

that sh it wouldnt fly for a second so why do people allow this company to do the same thing over a product substantially more expensive!!!???

We can sue for numerous things, fraud first and foremost, false advertising, breach of contract (not honering warranty contract we all received) theft, and then you can get into the whole labor, time lost, and emotional aspect of it....as any of you know who have done a big build, its VERY time consuming and you have to pretty much dedicate your life to it and kill yourself doing it, so when you take off work to do a build and you are stuck waiting with your vehicle torn to pieces and it never comes, you have lost out on your time, money, and labor and thats a number that can be worth whatever amount of stress it has caused...which in my case is a LOT!

So feel free to spread the word, im not sh it talker, if i say im gonna sue im gonna sue, i studied law for the better part of 20 years, i have read thousands of case file throughout the years of cases just like this just different companies and or products, this is a for sure win and depending how many people we can get it could easily be in the 4 to 5 million dollar range (not per person lol) but i say its a safe bet it would easily fetch each person the cost of money lost as well as around 5 to 10 grand....so feel free to spread the word, all you gotta do is have proof of the transaction, emails, phone records, paypal or bank statements showing payment, order and shipping dates, pics of damaged products, etc.

after a few weeks ill see how many people have contacted me and turn it over to my attorney and see what he says then, i wont need any info really until we actually file the suit...just pm me and tell me a brief description of how they screwed you over....like i said, even small stuff (week late on shipping, being hung up on, emails not answered, even if you were sent a better item than ordered its still the wrong item) numbers are what matters in a class action. You show up to court with 2000 peoples claims against them and proof, the judge isnt gonna have to think for longer than 30 seconds. Cases like these are done quick, theres no lawyer in the world that can defend this....no loop holes, no excuses, they flat out lied, cheated and stole from thousand of people over the years and every single one of us can prove it!

lets do this, stop letting people take advantage of people, this is why america is going to crap, big companies can take whatever they want from us and nothing ever gets done, its time we stop being ******* and stand the hell up for ourselves again! Plus a little compensation for all the **** stress they put me through would be nice too! lol
I'm not an English major, I know you can do better than this. This ish gave me a headache trying to read it.

I must have just been lucky. I ordered a couple things from there before and no problems but doesn't mean anything obviously. I won't order from there again reading this thread.

lol, im on my phone and when i go off ranting i dont even realize how long it is till ive posted it....i assume thats what youre talkin about? If its grammer or punctuation, i assure you i am very well aware of how it works i just dont really care cuz my phone screen is busted and types random stuff so im not gonna spend hrs tryin to proofread. People get the point

Add me to the list. Received defective speakers, sent them back for replacement only to be told they were going to refund my money. What they didn't tell me was that they were going to charge me a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping. In all I spent $82 and got nothing in return.

Add me to the list. Received defective speakers, sent them back for replacement only to be told they were going to refund my money. What they didn't tell me was that they were going to charge me a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping. In all I spent $82 and got nothing in return.

I'm sure it says somewhere. Under the "policy return" or close to thereof. It's the small fine print that will get you.

Not sure where i should post this but got swindled by them again...2nd time.I bought 2 amps, said same day shipping, 4 days later i call cuz they hadnt shipped and they have a bad habit of making u wait a week or 2 then emailing u saying they r outta stock or on back order.

Anyways, the cs rep said they will ship....i saud thats not what i asked, i asked why they jad NOT shipped and he just kept repeating they will ship....after hearing nothing but that 15 times i finally blew up and he hung up. I cakled back asking to soeak with a mngr only to be hung up on...5 times in a row!

I emailed and got a lady and told her to cabcek my order...she didnt reply after that email and days lster they ship...afyer i told her in writing to cancek it.

They arrive and i contact them again about sending them back because i didnt want them abymore and also they both came damaged...no reply

Said screw it and ran them, both bass knobs were crushed in shipping, the data link cable or input doesnt work and the rcas on one doesnt wirk...also ones fan grinds very loud.

I write them again about warranty and again and again and again never getting a reply....i have passed all emails and photos to my attorney and wull be filing a lawsuit against them for fraud. If nore peopke hsve been taken let me know a class action is a possibility since there r 100s of these sane comolaints

Joke's on you if you didn't learn your lesson the 1st time around.

I know if it was me, I'd buy somewhere else. I don't care how good of a deal it is or looks.

A couple years ago I ordered a couple hundred dollars of stuff from them. Same story, it was all out of stock. Then I just canceled my order with no issues. I wouldn't buy from them again.

I filed PayPal claim and they said send them back at My cost for a refund... But fine print/contract or not they already breached their end by not honoring the warranty so I'm no longer liable for products but they Are for the money And damages.

I've begun a small claims suit against them. They will have to come to Missouri for court and I'm suing for the max in Missouri which is $5000...

Just labor and time wasted over this and work I missed for this build add up to we'll over that.

I've spoke with 3 diff attorneys of including my family attorney of 10 yes and they all say it's open and shut.

I now have over 6p emails and calls to them and only 3 responses in which they repeatedly ask for information I gave them previously and did so again.

After this suit I will be focusing on rounding up claims to use in a class action.

They need to be put outta business plain and simple.

As one guy said...yes I fell for it 2 times which is my fault but idk how many times I've bought something from Walmart that didn't work and they wouldn't take it back yet I continue shopping there.

If ur not familiar with a company then u have no way of knowing they are scam artists.

Hopefully in the end justice will be done and everyone wronged will be compensated.

I ordered an amp from the Sunday night then found a sweet deal on craigslist an hour later. The site and the email claim you can cancel anytime before it ships. I called the next morning and the *** who answered said i could not cancel because it has begun processing. I asked him if it has shipped yet? He said no and was being an ***. Still wouldn't let me cancel. Just pissed but luckily i scraped up the cash to buy the Lethal Injection from a guy in town. Moral of the story: Poor customer service and will no longer be ordering from them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
plexlove
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from